Home

PA Colors

-=miniSITH=-

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool. I think when the big city patch comes out, the militia members should get a special set of armor for free. I mean, they are protecting us, so shouldn't we give them the best protection possible?

Another thing I thought of, was that we could have rank colors. Sounds kind of military, I know, but it would help non members know who to ask about joining the guild, placing a vendor, and stuff like that.

Corzip, Jan, Apallo and I were talking and I suggested we just have one PA color. I would say blue since I like it and about 75% of people like it and is easy to mix with colors. Just have a consitent color of blue and still express originality in a different color. 2 colors would be ok but I don't like the uniform idea.

The main problem is with doing 2 colors most people won't like it. Just say one color that almost everyone likes (blue) and just do whatever. Also I think we could do a PA neclace or ring or something that everyone could wear. We could have it be different colors realated on what you do or just have it one color or whatever.

I kinda like the rank-based color. I almost wish we could have a place to put PA information above our bio or something. I mean we could put in the bio...but its short enough as it is.

Any way thats my 2creds

Archived