Home

SWK for PC GONE GOLD!

Eets

And there was much rejoicing!!!!

Star Wars®: Knights of the Old Republic™ PC Version - Gone Gold!

LucasArts is pleased to announced that Star Wars®: Knights of the Old Republic™ for the PC has gone gold and will be in-store on November 18, 2003.

http://www.lucasarts.com/products/swkotor/

Hooray, Huzzah, and everything in between!

EEEEEEeeehehehehehEHehehEHehehehheEHHehehEHEHhhee!!!

DAMN AND BLAST!!! :mad:

Alas,.. yet ANOTHER game that I just HAVE to get. :rolleyes: Curses!

That brings my current list up to:

JA (recently purchased, haven't had time to play much yet)

Halo PC (ditto)

KOTOR

Tron 2.0

Homeworld 2

The Temple of Elemental Evil

Rogue Squadron 3

Metroid Prime (old, but I haven't played it yet, and it recently dropped in price to under $20)

I don't have the time to really play any of these,.. but I'll end up getting them all anyways...

Now,.. to work out the list of DVDs, CDs, and books that I MUST have... Oy! Help!

:D

I went to bioware.com as usual to see if there's any news, but they didn't update their main page yet. I was disappointed :(

Then, I checked the forums, and I saw the "has gone GOLD". Sweet.

Ah... we don't have school from the 12th to the 17th... Why couldn't they release it one week before? It would have been perfect :rolleyes:

@ edlib : I heard that Temple of elemental evil was full of bugs... perhaps you should push it back (to allow some patches to correct the stuff)

Hmm... yeah, probably not a bad idea.

I played the full-version-but-limited-time demo, and I encountered a few of them. The list I made is in order of priority for me anyway, and it's pretty far down there. It's one that can wait until it drops down to the $20-or-so range (even though I now have the full thing downloaded on my hard drive and all I have to do is give them my credit-card # to activate it.)

Though,.. I used to be a rather avid D&D'er, and I remember playing through some of those modules in the pen-and-paper realm when I was a kid. I really want to go through the whole thing again...

But, I think I'll wait until I hear about some patches.

Besides,.. I'm now in the middle of Return to Wolfenstien, and just starting Halo and Jedi Academy... I really think I need to finish one of the games I'm now involved in before I can start up another! Especially something as deep and time-consuming as KOTOR or TOEE.

There's a nice little site about the game too *coughSWKcough*. Might want to check it out sometime.

New revamp is soon, get pscyhed!

:giggle1:

[/sitepimpage]

He's right about that ya know...

KOTOR's Jedi RPG is far better developed, plus the story line is very nice...where as JA's is...well...not all there...but it's a shooter...so the story is irrelivant in its case. *is stoked for KOTOR...but then realizes that g/f + SWG + AP Classes galor = no time for KOTOR and cries*

oOOO I don't like to cheat. But I'm strapped for time! I gotta get it for my birthday!! ERRR

I could cheat...but...DAMN IT MY DAMN MORALES!

The game isn't really that hard...I know its not to the hardpart yet etc. But is the hard part really hard? Or just a littler harder than Hoth.

Today I'm playing the crap outta that game. I better finish!

Originally posted by STTCT

oOOO I don't like to cheat. But I'm strapped for time! I gotta get it for my birthday!! ERRR

I could cheat...but...DAMN IT MY DAMN MORALES!

The game isn't really that hard...I know its not to the hardpart yet etc. But is the hard part really hard? Or just a littler harder than Hoth.

Today I'm playing the crap outta that game. I better finish!

Nah, the whole day's easy as pie, it'll just help you get through the game faster with cheats!

Well that's what I get for *trying* to cheat

The codes that are out must not work for the new patch. Either that or I did them wrong

Anyways. I'm still having problems with my husbands game saving over my games. So I had to start over on the Tram one to get back to Hoth.

Without cheating I've gotten to the level with the Speeder bikes. Its pretty fun - but that damn bike is hard to steer!

Archived