Home

Christmas, Christmas...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to rule the world. I mean, I want world peace. Yeah.

Also I want to be a drop-dead gorgeous brunette. And maybe a graphics card that isn't complete crap.

Hmm. What are you getting me for Christmas, Shiv? Is it anything I just listed?

Orca, Orca you shall have this aforementioned red and black tentacle.

Alia, CAN'T TELL YOU HEE HEE HEE. It's not listed. HEE HEE HEE. I could dye your hair sometime. But the drop dead gorgeous part I really can't help you with. I'm sure there are some excellent plastic surgeons around. I mean, once tha dime sized wart is gone from your nose, and you get that problem with your eyelashes starightened out, you'll be fine!

Instead of wasting bandwidth by having two separate threads on the same topic that will ultimately end up degenerating into spam like the rest of the crap in here, why not conglomerate it into one stupid thread that I can eventually close when it's outlived its usefulness (I wouldn't give it a week)?

A word of advice. Don't question me. Ever.

*ignores argueing*

Awwwwwwwww @ Scar: That's so nice but if it's going to be a katana i'd like a REAL one :evil2:

and my wishlist for christmas...

- Rogue Squadron 3: Rebel Strike

- Chobit volume 2 (i have volume 1 and 3 lol)

- Any anime you can find XD as long as it's not dbz or yugioh or pokemon or digimon or beyblades or any of that kinda jazz

- For my last two local friends to stay here because I'd miss them both too much :(

Originally posted by Rogue Nine

Instead of wasting bandwidth by having two separate threads on the same topic that will ultimately end up degenerating into spam like the rest of the crap in here, why not conglomerate it into one stupid thread that I can eventually close when it's outlived its usefulness (I wouldn't give it a week)?

A word of advice. Don't question me. Ever.

No offence, but these forums are recked with countless things that should be thrown out in the trash a long time ago, which would help the bandwidth of the forums.

getting rid of one thread isn't going to help that.

please for my own sake, don't answer, cus I've been known to foolishly not to back down. ^_^;

other then that I believe I said enough to make my peace.

I'll continue with the topic now. ^_^

-----

Lynk: That reverse blade sword is just for show, or if you either ahve nothing left to use, or jsut want to beat somone up, so taht you can release your aggresions on when ever you need to do so... :evil2:

Jango, you get some Cloning Vats , fresh from Soviet surplus! XD

SXW, a hair cut that you'd enjoy :)

Truthful Liar :D

although i know that we perhabs may not need two winter season threads ..

i didnt know that the pure existance of a thread takes effect on the server bandwidth .. i thought bandwidth is something influenced by the amount of data which is *downloaded* in a specific time. ..

*shrugs*

i can eat everything, but i cannot know everything, i suppose.

.. err and so on.

present for rogue nine?

two klingon slave girls! ;)

I don't need no ghetto haircut, and Alia, disguising yourself as a towelhead isn't necessarily the best approach to get new looks.

And btw Jango, that cloning vat is Soviet, so that right there speaks for quality. He gave it to you in order to create mindless clones of yourself to do your bidding such as mowing the lawn or filling the car with sugar...er gas.

And if Ernil is lurking, I say get him his own funky ring of butt-numbing evil power.

The lurker erm....lurks.

That sounded sweeter in my head. Shut it.

And don't bother buying me one of those. I've already got one, but it's butt-numbing power is wearing off recently: I've noticed I can feel me arse every once in a while nowadays.

Edit: Me first Aresen post. Feels weird.

Well, howdy there, Ernil!

Welcome to Aresen, the loopiest of the LF forums. There is only one rule here (no matter what Lynk Former says), and that is to always carry duct tape on your person while visiting. :dozey: You'll see why soon enough.

A ring with butt-numbing evil power? :max: I saw one in a store somewhere, but I think you have to be 18 to go in there...

Archived