Home

Cool Nick Names?

Acrylic

Here is a list of my nicknames through the years...

Papa Smurf - My faces turns really red when I'm embarassed.

Big Head* - I'm a big guy (6-5), so I have a big head..it's proportionate though!

Frankenstein - See above

Casaba - See above

Neanderthal - See above

Melon - See above

Mount Moore - Finally earned some respect for my height my junior year of high school. "No one gets past the mountain, no one!" Unfortunately, one dick turned this into, "mount my dog moore"....grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I've had songs written about my head....come to think of it, people were very mean to me when I was younger...maybe it's time to seek revenge. :D

matt_incar2.jpg

Swoosh

troopr wats your real name? Gøran?

Sorry Shoulda said Last name, My first name Ryan, and well lets see if you can guess my last name if it looks and could be pronounced grr...and Goran, WTF, oh man that would be a sweet first name :cool:.

Uh...let's see...is "Joe Shmoe the Eskimo made friends with GI Joe" a cool nickname?

Sounds kool to me, but lets just make it JoeTheEskimo, or JoeSkimmy :D

Basically my last name is my nickname. It's the base for all my other nicknames. Lessee (not saying my last name but) there's Mr. name, Namesworth, Name, Namebert. And those are all variations that various friends use. :D

As for how they came to be, my last name rhymed with a t.v. character's when I was in grade 3 or 4, they started calling me by it and it stuck. Along with several variants.

Originally posted by Pisces

Basically my last name is my nickname. It's the base for all my other nicknames. Lessee (not saying my last name but) there's Mr. name, Namesworth, Name, Namebert. And those are all variations that various friends use. :D

Hmm...would you give me 10 guesses on what your name is? :p

Originally posted by joetheeskimo5

Hmm...would you give me 10 guesses on what your name is? :p

Sure, be my guest.

Starts with one of the first four letters of the alphabet.

And for the guy who said Dilbert. Yes, namebert was modelled off that.

Let's see. I've also been called Mickey, Pickle, and Custard though those didn't last very long. Thank God.

Nicknames have been Bug, and ET.

They have no relation to my real name, but came in 7th grade football (long while ago..) I am not a very big guy now, and back then I was a lot smaller. I played wide receiver and when i got hit....I got smashed.

ET came in 6th grade, my good friend (who is now my roommate in college) decided that I look a lot like ET....and it stuck.

Originally posted by Pisces

Sure, be my guest.

Starts with one of the first four letters of the alphabet.

And for the guy who said Dilbert. Yes, namebert was modelled off that.

Let's see. I've also been called Mickey, Pickle, and Custard though those didn't last very long. Thank God.

Well, are you a boy or a girl??

Archived