Home

Cool Thing-a-ma-Jigs

KBell

Now that Christmas is just around the corner, nows a good time to scout out what you want best. What I want posted here is the most interesting technology you can find on the web that would make a great Chirstmas gift. Im interested to see what people's dream Christmas gift would be, so feel free to post links or pics of gift you're dying to have ;)

I want a 3mg internet connection...and oh that one thing I saw on TechTV, you know the thing that has all three consols and a pc and are all hooked up to a projector, and cooler to make it run faster, and it has a nice glass case and shiz like that....THE WOULD BE THE ULTAMITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY!!! But sadly I looked for the pic and can't find it, if someone knows what I'm talking about, see if you can find it...

Yes yes! Christmas, the time of cheer and family, and running away from your in-laws. By Jove, I love this time of the year for some crazy reason.

Just ask Obi-Claus what you want, and if you've been nice, we'll see about it. ;)

But if you'd like, you can get Obi a better graphics card!

Give something back, people! Every year I bust my chops trying to make you people and little kids happy. But what do I get? Nothin!

*grumbles and goes into a bottle of Mr.Daniels*

Originally posted by topshot

I know what you're talkin' about. Saw the same Screen Savers episode. I believe that guy called it a "Yoshi." I'll see if I can dish up a pic of it.

No no, Yoshi is the guy who talks about the gadgets like that. He's the overweight one.

Anyway...a plasma screen 60' with 8.1 surround sound(THX and EAX certified) with a dvd player with the best progessive scan. Then add in a top of the line Alienware computer.

I would drool over that.

Originally posted by Tyrion

No no, Yoshi is the guy who talks about the gadgets like that. He's the overweight one.

Anyway...a plasma screen 60' with 8.1 surround sound(THX and EAX certified) with a dvd player with the best progessive scan. Then add in a top of the line Alienware computer.

Anyone who gets an AlienWare PC has got someone who loves them a whole lot or they just like spoiling ya!

*Drool*

Seems like a lot of people have AlienWare computers on their Chirstmas lists this year (And every year for that matter ;) )

Archived