Home

What's up

Paragon_Leon

This question of 'where the heck is..?' had me convicted to say hello.

Hope you're all still do-gooders. I'm lurking here now and again to make sure no forum-threatening stuff ensues, but don't post all that much (you know, wedding-preparations...). Ah, the good old days..

To make the most of this post: i've been working a lot, even took the time to be in the jury of a talent-contest (photo's at www.cocoon2003.nl/cocoon/2003/opening/index.html )

and got a personal testimony added to the new Jennifer Knapp Collection CD (look for it in the booklet..).

As for the wedding: we got the rings, the venues, the pastor and our masters of ceremony. June 10 2004 is the date !

Oh hey ! If you want to actually HEAR me, i was part of a radio-discussion on christian music a while ago. The link to the RealAudio broadcast should still be active HERE. (you need RealPlayer).

Next to all of this, i've been enjoying the new Battlefield map Invasion Of The Phillipines. If you join the EAUK servers on a monday evening (dutch time), you just might catch me !

whew. How's that for an update ?

Well, let me be the first to say hello from one lurker to another! ;)

I, too, have been extremely busy, but not with wedding planning but rather child rearing and a new job! :D

Anyways, just wanted to say hi to Leon and the rest of you'ns who might have wondered where I disappeared to.

Glad to hear the wedding plans are moving forward and everything is working out, Leon. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy!

God Bless us, everyone!

:D

Holy macaroli! :eek:

*hugs everyone then sews Leon, Tie and Havoc together and duct tapes them to the floor*

That'll learn ya. :tsk:

I cannot tell you all how great it is to see you guys again! My day has been made.

Great news about the wedding plans, Leon. Sounds like everything is going smoothly.

And Havoc, a new job? :eek: Awesome! Also, how's your lil' fella doing?

I think we can get this place going again. Hopefully you all will have a hand in doing that. I have a feeling this place may see a lot more traffic in a few months.

Archived