Home

The Lucasforums Banner at the Top - Outdated?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well that's kinda what I'm saying. We have a lot of "inter-forums" that have been re-vamped. However our "Home" forum is old. I'm not sure if changing the color scheme and changing the banner to represent the games that "LucasArts" fans play at the present.

Weren't you arguing that Aresen needed a Banner change Lynk? Why not the main pages as well.

yes they are "Classic" games, and I think the new banner would pay hommage to that but also represent the new LF additions.

Originally posted by STTCT

Weren't you arguing that Aresen needed a Banner change Lynk? Why not the main pages as well.

Except instead of changing just the banner Ike had a good idea and got me to change the entire design. Like I said in my earlier post, complaining about 1 tiny banner is pointless, if you're going to go for something, why don't you aim higher and ask if they'd ditch the old design and go for a totally new look for LF.

And when you say new LF additions you're talkin about Jedi Knight, Star Wars Galaxies and KOTOR... so we're gonna have a bunch of Jedi's running around up there are we? That makes me even more sick...

Originally posted by ZBomber

Lynk - Do you just LIKE to turn down ideas?

I turned down the idea of making a new banner, but that's because it's pointless, like i've been saying (and this is the last time i'll say this) if you're gonna aim for something aim high, bitch about getting the whole site redesigned instead of bitching about one lil tiny banner... :dozey: or do I need a diagram to explain?... *walks away*

okay here's my idea...

change the schemes etc (blah blah)

Banner -

Like the Banner in JK except we want to represent the crowd of "different games" not just Star Wars ones...

On the Right we have the "Lucas Forums" Logo with all of our buttons at the bottom...

Except on the right side where we see a picture it will materialize into different pictures from Lucasarts Games..NOT JUST JEDI...but

like Sam n Max, Indiana Jones, GF, SW Galaxies, Kotor, JA, JK2 etc. As many as you want.

Now I don't know if that's at all possible. But

it would be kinda kool.

And your right Lynk...the gold colors are old and purple are old.

Originally posted by matt-windu

There is a new design on the boards for LF.

But some admin that I won't be mentioning by name (Jake), is either bogged down with other projects, a huge procrastinator, or exceedingly lazy.

You know matt by the time this new design actually hits LF it'll be obsolete...

@ Shanz: Kotor, JA, JK2 are Jedi ;)

Well As long as we have some X-Wing's in there I'll be happy you can throw in whatever else you like as long as I see some X-Wing presence.

Originally posted by MennoniteHobbit

what's wrong with the LF banner? Lynk's right, there isn't really anything "old" about it. sooner or later a "brand new" banner would become so obsolete it would be thought of as 100 years old!

Of course its not old to you, youve only been here for 7 months.

Archived