Home

Scrapmatch: HK-47 vs IG-88

-NGE-

Which droid will turn into scrap by the hands of the other  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Which droid will turn into scrap by the hands of the other

• IG-88
    • HK-47

im sorry lukeiamyourdead i just thought it would be fun.. besides, these topics generally create nice conversation dont they? look at the canderous vs calo and vader vs malak topics...

so who cares if there is a poll at the top with two names in it... its what the thread starts with, but it generally takes another turn anyway...

oh and i hardly believe these posts are filling up the place... there's gonna have to be a lot more posting done before this place is actually filled...

Originally posted by -NGE-

im sorry lukeiamyourdead i just thought it would be fun.. besides, these topics generally create nice conversation dont they? look at the canderous vs calo and vader vs malak topics...

so who cares if there is a poll at the top with two names in it... its what the thread starts with, but it generally takes another turn anyway...

oh and i hardly believe these posts are filling up the place... there's gonna have to be a lot more posting done before this place is actually filled...

Don't be sorry:D! I was just pointing out something! Nevertheless, these polls do make more sense then the ones down at the Star Wars Board where there was plenty of Optimus Prime vs Yoda and Ash from army of darkness vs Vader... I think that,s why they closed a lot of those threads.

hk-47 was just too much! and i mean that in a good way! they really threw me with the evil droid thing. it was a great twist. especially after janice nall on taris tells you there is no such thing as a bad droid, but sometimes they fall into bad hands. that is defintiely paraphrasing but i am sure someone knows what i am talking about.

droid humor like this is what made the first star wars movies funny. (not some annoying goofy alien character whose scew-ups amuse small children...ha ha look at the stupid alien screwing up, and yet somehow winning the day....if you don't know who i'm talking about, you need to be strapped into a chair and forced to watch episode 1 over and over again:))

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

HK-47 has my vote, you gotta love a droid whose name reminds you of a gun and inquires whether he is allowed to 'waste' someone'.............ig-88 sounds like the model number of my fridge and makes a silly grunting noise...........

MTFBWYA

I'm all for HK-47 ... he is funny, and cruel and merciless. He is like the talking longsword Lilarcor in BG2, or Enserric (another talking longsword) from NWN:HotU (can't wait to play as a Paladin to actually use him!). They are always wondering when it will be time to kill someone ... funny stuff.

Mike

hmm i just went to the starwars databank and read stuff up on IG-88... there were four versions, A, B, C and D. It was the C version that we saw in ESB. But it was the A version who single handedly took control over a droid factory in order to begin his conquest of the galaxy. Eventually he had himself hard-coded into the Death Star II, so in time, the DSII would have gotten it's own conscience, and would be totally under the control of IG-88...

hmm... i dont think HK could ever pull that off :D

• 3 weeks later...

hmm i just went to the starwars databank and read stuff up on IG-88... there were four versions, A, B, C and D. It was the C version that we saw in ESB. But it was the A version who single handedly took control over a droid factory in order to begin his conquest of the galaxy. Eventually he had himself hard-coded into the Death Star II, so in time, the DSII would have gotten it's own conscience, and would be totally under the control of IG-88...

Oh yeah, i forgot about that...

I have the Bounty Hunters book, it has IG-88s full story... kinda odd...

Lets see...

One of them ends up getting killed by Boba Fett

One integrates himself into the DSII's main computer...

One, I believe was killed during the process of integrating the other one,

I forget about the other one... gotta reread it...

I remember that story.

Hk has more personality but he is too used to killing meatbags not other assasin droids so IG-88 would win for the very reason quoted.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by T7nowhere

I remember that story.

Hk has more personality but he is too used to killing meatbags not other assasin droids so IG-88 would win for the very reason quoted.

I believe he's the robot you get for the Sith base.

I say HK-47, meatbags.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived