Home

Been a while eh?

Darth Groovy

I visited this amazing site, sent all sorts of loving fanmail to to owner, and then I came back here and visited another awesome site. I also waited for a few hours on Double Fine ACTION news, just in case he updated, and then I decided to make amends by updating the Church of Tim. Then, I posted here.

P.S. I nearly forgot to mention I designed and completed the design document for an awesome new game, and recruited team members for said project, and started ordering people around a bit, and got the first beta of the new control system today.

P.P.S. I also sent some packages to America and the UK.

P.P.P.S. And then I started a chunk of the script for the new project.

P.P.P.P.S. And on top of all that, I designed and created a concept and final piece costume for a costume design competition, involving plaiting hundreds upon thousands of pieces of black bin-liner and red and purple crepe paper together.

P.P.P.P.P.S. I also read a book.

Over her Nans house with her mam and sisters for some mad session with a medium/psychic/nutcase.

If she tries to tell ME the future/past/afterlife secrets on her return I'm going to make like the Doc from Back to the Future and tell her how dangerous knowing the future is!

Whatever.....where's me DVD remote?

With all the time I didn't spend posting and reading here everyday, what could I do?

TAKE OVER THE WORLD, OF COURSE!

So I did. It's a really fantastic story, I'll have to tell you all about it sometime. I mean, world domination! Who could resist me? NOBODY! And I became even more evil-genius-like than ever! MUAHAHAHA!

Besides that, three people perceived that I may benefit from psychiatric care. WTF!

Originally posted by Alia

Besides that, three people perceived that I may benefit from psychiatric care. WTF!

We could all benefit from psychiatric care, but who has the money? :eek:

Just keep giving me the happy pills, or i'll go back to carving zebras into my chest with an exacto knife again.:o

I completed Legend of Zelda - The Windwaker without using L-targeting at all until the last dungeon, mostly because I hadn't figured out how to do it. I am teh bessst.

Also I found my new religion, Life Mechanics Remiism.

Archived