Home

Lets set a date

Wraith 8

yesterdays meeting wasnt a great one. a lot of discussion about the new militia uniform.

we did come to a decision about some things.

Jan Gaarni is now lead of militia untill Arina comes back :)

jan will make a list of the group and set up a ranking system.

The uniform will consist of:

A Padded armor chest plate

A pair of padded armor boots

The rest will consist of clothing specialy made with enhancements by our BE Iwok and our tailor Xanadu.

Now unless Vega or Arina pops their head back in game for an extended period of time... we will be forced to HIRE an armorsmith.

personally Jordan and me Recomend Rnok. he has fair prices and delivers a damn good job in not too long a time. if you all agree with this i will set up a contract with him.

now i suggest we set up a date in like 1 or 2 weeks from today to set up the unfiforms in our own PA hall and we will pick them out.

please comment on this.

P.s. Due to the fact that i can not mail the entire PA unless i sweep xanadu of her feet and steal the comp from her for a few seconds :p please some one mail about this idea in game ok?

Corzip Dinn

From the Royal Airport SchipHol Amsterdam omw to London Luton

dont care..

Rnok is swamp right now..so dont try to bug him..though gettin in a contract now would work..Jan, send me a list of how many we got, and ill get a contract to rnok..our hugest prob is color. i know that xan and cor will go over that while cor is with her, and rnok is gonna color palette for padded armor so ill know what we can do

Originally posted by MasterJo

dont care..

Aimed at me? Thanks. :) Sorry To the -A- for this outburst but it has to be said. Your pissed at me Jo all becaused i took you down in Theed. I was protecting members of this galaxy, from great acts of terriosm and hatred which the Empire seeks out to put into this Galaxy.

If 3 Imperial soliders are beating up a member of the Rebellion, kicking and punching the stuffing into him. I will Jump in, no matter what. The empire will no longer be able to bully this galaxy. And for that reason i fight, i fight for the rebellion cause. And i fight to stop the empires evil troops.

I took 3 Soliders down, and i am wanted. I will fight to the end.

Long Live the Rebellion! :biggs:

Colonel Cryur.

just hust neoc..your more traitorous than anyone in game, switching sides when nobody likes you anymore..but lets keep in ingame. back to the subject at hand. please

im still waitin for the email from rnok, but i have also been searchin and have come to no avail, if anyone else finds one, please, show us so we can find some good color combos.

*runs off to search Holonet more*

Neoc joined the Rebellion? WHA?!

Anyways, I personally like green and black!

*is smacked a thousand times by everyone*

Navy blue and black are nice, but seem dark.

I still think blue should be implimented. When I first had started to collect pieces for the prototype armor (which is really goofy looking, if anyone remembers. I still have pics of it...) everyone wanted blue and silver. I don't think silver/white will work really with padded armor.

But I actually have an idea. We make a poll, with a bunch of colors. People vote on which color they like the best. We then make a second poll where people vote on what would go good with that color. Here's an example.

1st poll- Green wins

2nd poll- People think black would go good with green

Green and black win as colors

*is smacked by everyone again* Hey! it was just an example!

Who likes that idea? Oh, and here's a question, will the colors that are on the uniforms be the cities color, or guilds color? Or both, since -A- is now in control of Rorana?

well alot, except jan, like the idea of blue and orange.. boht can be done on padded armor, silver also can be done on padded..set it as light grey on the pads and it looks silver..but it cant be done on the clothes. so its out of the question. We all loved the black and blue, but that is taken by our Galactic Pimp Lead PA, DS.

Possible combo's we thought of

Orange-Blue

Orange-Black(i think its halloween)

Black-Turcoise(this looked nice..but not many went for it)

black-red(we already decided no..NYC uses these colors alot)

yellow/gold-blue(xan said the yellow isnt really yellow on clothes..or wait..maybe that was the orange..not sure, ask her)

i cant think of more at the moment, but i saw padded armor today, black fabric and orange pads..that was cool, so i think the orange and blue is nice.

and x'ero, i hate green, its used enought on all the planets..so i dont need more... BUT more suggestions on color combo's are welcom

I personally hate blue and orange... We could attempt blue and white. Or better yet, for a good idea of what everything will look like, let's not decide on color yet, and worry about what the entire suit will look like. Once we decide on what outfit, then we can have the outfit made with a bunch of different color combos. Only problem with that, is there would be a lot of wasted clothing and armor... Bah, we could sell it.

Originally posted by MasterJo

just hust neoc..your more traitorous than anyone in game, switching sides when nobody likes you anymore..but lets keep in ingame. back to the subject at hand. please

im still waitin for the email from rnok, but i have also been searchin and have come to no avail, if anyone else finds one, please, show us so we can find some good color combos.

*runs off to search Holonet more*

Ok, And that's why DS got fed up with you? Half of the members there have you on ignore. Me and Leemu only just put up with you. I've got big friends in the Rebellion. Expect me with a HYDRA tag soon. :)

Does anyone else feel like a doughnut? Speaking of which please do not harm doughnuts. They love you. They warm you. Eat them with pride and courage and shout the name around the realms, "DOUGHTNUTS!"*

*Please spell doughnuts not donuts, thank you for your time and patience

~DOUGHNUTS!!!

~SK~

Archived