The Official RotS Spoiler Pictures Thread

Surfnshannon

Originally posted by Ragnos

:eek:

There is no way this movie can fail

PG-13:D

:thinks about it:

Acting?

If it's not convincingly acted it could come across poorly.

Now I'm a Hayden fan but at times in AOTC he was dry like N Portman was in the first one. I don't think that'll be the case with the 3rd movie though.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Hannibal

:thinks about it:

Acting?

If it's not convincingly acted it could come across poorly.

Now I'm a Hayden fan but at times in AOTC he was dry like N Portman was in the first one. I don't think that'll be the case with the 3rd movie though.

Indeed, I think they've gotten used to their characters, realized how they worked. ANH everyone save Harrison Ford was pretty dry at parts, hell even in Empire, it's just hard getting yourself to talk like that, all that formal speak and such.

i have 4 pages from the ep3 comic.. it shows some cool spoilers but somehow i may not post attachments.. doesn't matter cause i don't have any webspace.. i could mail it to someone? send it via msn? then someone else could post it...

it shows

-anakin cutting off mace's arm (at least, it looks like it) and palpatine force pushing mace out the window (in palpatines room in coruscant)

-obiwan and anakin on mustafar, anakin fallen (in lava) with decapicitated legs and i think he's climbing out. Obi: "You were the chosen one. It was said you would DESTROY the sith, not JOIN them! .... You were my brother, Anakin. I LOVE you... .... But I won't help you." Anakin: "I HATE YOU!" while his glove is burning

-Bail Organa, Yoda and Obi-Wan on the Tantive IV as seen in early pics.. Discussing where the twins should go, and Yoda explaining obi that he can communicate with QUI-GON!!! (YES!!) and that he will teach obi-wan how to do it

-The last page showing yoda on Dagobah, the emperor and vader watching a death star, and leia on alderaan..

Originally posted by STTCT

There is a pdf of the graphic novel....who has?

I have it. It's 27 megs. I'll try to get the link.

At least Padme doesn't get shot in the back. They do a number on Aayla.

Edit: Sorry I checked and LucasFilm made the people at MF remove it.

Archived