Home

Oh dear God WHY

Mike Windu

Pixar/Disney fans I have horrible news... Disney did not sign a deal with Pixar for 5 more films... meaning NO more awesome movies like Toy Story, Monster's Inc, and No more FINDING NEMO!!!!!!!:( Damn you Disney! You stupid rich ceo people!

Everyone boycott Disney movies until they buy back Pixar!

(Pixar used to belong to Lucas, till he sold it, which is why I felt like posting it here!)

Smart move on Pixar. Disney wanted something like 60% of the profits when all they did was provide their name and ability to distribute to the masses. That is a good deal for young companies who have the skill but not the funds to put their work out to the public (example Pixar 5+ years ago). Now though since they have created hit after hit and a lot of people know the name Pixar they decided they don't want to give up so much of their profits just to have the Disney label when they can sign with someone else for a third to a sixth of the price.

Summary: Pixar will still exist and put out great works it just won't have the Disney name.

BigTeddyPaul

Originally posted by ET Warrior

But Disney can still develop movies that appeal to the masses. Point..Pirates of the Caribbean and Miracle.

Exactly. Pirates of the Caribbean was awesome and I am sure that Miracle will be also because it is a hockey movie and everyone knows that hockey is the coolest sport ever.

miracle... bah theres a great movie cough cough :rolleyes: looks stupid to me it's like a rehash of mighty ducks ;)

Potc was alright like a b plus movie... definitely cool however... FINDING NEMO is absolutely the best pixar movie/disney movie followed closely by Lion King and Emperor's New Groove

Originally posted by Mike Windu

miracle... bah theres a great movie cough cough :rolleyes: looks stupid to me it's like a rehash of mighty ducks ;)

Yeah...that's it....a rehash of the Mighty Ducks...it's not like this movie is based on the actual story............oh wait, yes it is.

And Pirates of the Caribbean is the best movie not part of a trilogy, EVER.

Archived