Home

I'd say it's that time again

ET Warrior

Well we've got a ton of new names and faces in the swamp recently, so I think it's about time we had the traditional

POST YOUR PICTURE THREAD

Now here's something new. I actually have a picture of me. That's right. For the first time ever! The swampies shall see my face!!! BOW IN AWE AS YOU LOOK UPON YOUR KING

graduation.jpg

That's me a year ago at graduation. I haven't really changed too much...a little older and wiser perhaps.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by MysticSpade

i'm not too keen on showin peeps what i look like especially if i hardly know em. i'm sure some of you feel the same way about these things.

Hence why I posted a pic of me in shades and a hat :D:cool:

i'm not too keen on showin peeps what i look like especially if i hardly know em. i'm sure some of you feel the same way about these things.

Heck yeah. Zed, Obi, Groovy, Rp, Jed, ect. all wanted to know what I look like, but ever since when I registered I never posted a pic of me once.

I'm much too paranoid to do that. Which is good.

from your av a while back i just picture you as a Cloud look a like with some MIB shades.

Decided to put that back on with a new location, title, and sig because of whatcha said. Was getting tired of the Blue Brothers.

And Rhett..you my friend are the excact reason why I am scared to post my picture. :|

Archived