Home

Hello Again - And Battlefront Sounds Great

Vagabond

Most of you probably don't know or remember me - I've been out of the loop for a while, but I've recently acquired some more free time. In any event, I just have to say that Battlefront sounds like it's going to be an excellent game, and I can't wait to take it for a spin.

*looks at registration date*

:eek:

has somebody been playing with hacks?

hello, Im Herminator, the "think-I-know-all-about-SWBF" guy :xp:

how long have you been gone? I have heard vauge rumors about this "galactic plumberman alliance", the oldies yap about it from time from time...

Hi there, Herminator. Oh, I've been out of the loop off and on for about 9 months or so. My wife and I had our second child in August of last year, but I resurfaced for a while during the release of Jedi Academy. And then I took a job with another company, so that distracted me for a while. Then most recently I decided to start taking classes at night in order to complete all the prerequisite for the pharmacy program at KU (I currently have a BS in computer science but have decided on a career change). In any event, taking 9 hours at night definitely is not doable while working a full-time day job, so I dropped one class, and hence have more free time.

In any event, I used to write articles up for LFNetwork on Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy, and plan to do the same for Battlefront, now that I have freed up my time.

And yes, the Galactic Plumberman Alliance - those of us swearing allegiance to the unsung hero, Galactic Plumberman - his name not often spoken, but always remembered, for his courage, his sacrifice, and his eternal exile. May we honor him always :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Someone put up links to scans of a gaming mag the other day(Now where did it go) and there were little snippets of info in there that hadnt be made public yet. I cant remember them now.......but I know when I read it, it made me think this game was going to be even better. And thats hard because I already think its going to be the game I have been waiting for my gaming life.

Ewoks trying to steal Imp speeders, how could it not be the best game ever?:p

Want to see a dancing cow?

:cowdance

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Vagabond

Hi there, Herminator. Oh, I've been out of the loop off and on for about 9 months or so. My wife and I had our second child in August of last year, but I resurfaced for a while during the release of Jedi Academy. And then I took a job with another company, so that distracted me for a while. Then most recently I decided to start taking classes at night in order to complete all the prerequisite for the pharmacy program at KU (I currently have a BS in computer science but have decided on a career change). In any event, taking 9 hours at night definitely is not doable while working a full-time day job, so I dropped one class, and hence have more free time.

In any event, I used to write articles up for LFNetwork on Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy, and plan to do the same for Battlefront, now that I have freed up my time.

And yes, the Galactic Plumberman Alliance - those of us swearing allegiance to the unsung hero, Galactic Plumberman - his name not often spoken, but always remembered, for his courage, his sacrifice, and his eternal exile. May we honor him always :cool:

Hey there Vagabond ;) Aren't you the infamous "rudder and pedals man"? You probably don't remember me, but you'll remember my brother, ed_silvergun. Incidentally, I found this work of art on my computer the other day:

gp2.gif

Anyway, I'm looking forward to Battlefront too. If they pull it off, it should be a great game - of course, it has an equal chance of going the other way too; but we can only hope ;)

Enjoy the avatar, and those entitled to wield it's planet englufing power may freely use it. Those unentitled, will forever burn in the fires of eternal damnation if they dare touch its supernatural power.

Long live Galactic Plumberman.

Archived