Home

Holy Crap, I wish I was that rich?

-=DarkZero=-

I'm currently watching a television program known as Fabulous, and tonights star is, Jennifer Lopez. Holy Crap, "I'm Still Jennie From The Block"? That's a load of crap, honestly? She like, pays 10k to eat, she spends like 50 grand on like, something normal people would buy for 25 cents, it's frigging crazy.

And she owns a whole "Bleep" load of Hudge Mansions?! Omg, like, earlier, it was like she buys some 25.something million dollar mansion, and it didn't interest her, so she brought in people, and re-moddled it.

Honestly, I'm getting pretty Jealous, Imaging if we had that type of money? Or that type of fame, what exactly would we do wth it?

Like crap.....It's hard to think of what to type, and watch this at the same time, lol.

She does 30 thousand dollar shopping spree's withen an hour?! Crapppp.

I got a question for you, if you had as much money as J-lo, and as much fame what would you do? Where would you live? Where would you spend your money on meals?

For me it would be, the basement of my parents new house(which I'd buy), I'd eat at a local mcdonalds, I'd shop at wal-mart, Like christ, why do you need to spend money on something you could make out of Garbage bags, AHHHHH.

Edit: Holy crap, she demands 12 mil a movie, her fashion line raked in 130mill, "J-lo makes so much money, that she could buy 8 new mansions on her year pay" I'm too lazy to quote the whole thing but, damn?

dude i tell you what i'd do if i had even a million dollars.

1. i'd give 10% to shelters and churches

2. I'd get me an R34 Skyline GT-R fully modded to the tune of 1000 horse power

3. I would finish my CRX

4. i'd put the rest back in the back and live as long as i could off of it.

Oh, how the rich amuse themselves:p

They say money can't buy you happiness. I don't think that's entirely true. Money may not buy you long-term happiness, but it can be great for short-term happiness. (such as buying the video game you've been dying to play or getting the excellent book you've searched over two years for)

In instances like these, I try to be thankful for what I have. I have food and a house to shelter me. I have my share of material posessions (books, computer, video games) that I enjoy. I have my parents who love me dearly. I have a group of awesome friends that I like to hang around. I have interests (history) and hobbies (fencing) that I like. I have a strong faith in a God who loves me. I can say I truly am a fortunate man.

...but a little more money wouldn't hurt :D

I loathe rich people. Honostly, even the Osbournes(I love Ozzy) piss me off the extent that I can't even watch them fight because I hate em so damn much (the kids, that is. spoiled bastards).

If I ever become rich and famous, I swear, I'll buy a half-way big house(nothing too fancy, like Fieldy's), a nice car or 2, big TV, all systems (cept GC...damn Nintendo kid games), and enough weapons to keep the media away from me until I die.

Originally posted by MysticSpade

dude i tell you what i'd do if i had even a million dollars.

1. i'd give 10% to shelters and churches

2. I'd get me an R34 Skyline GT-R fully modded to the tune of 1000 horse power

3. I would finish my CRX

4. i'd put the rest back in the back and live as long as i could off of it.

Me and MysticSpade and our cars..... Screw that, buy a bog stock R-34 gtr then do it up.

Then i'd buy another Supra compleately for drift:D:D:D:D

1. Get myself a better computer.

2. Put my bro through college

3. Get a decent car. Doesn't have to be special. Maybe a Toyota Camry. Something dependable and reasonably confortable.

4. Charities

5. A game or two.

6. Start my own bookstore locally. (There are none here)

7. To my church, to get a new building. (They need it.)

8. Retirement funds for my parents. (Long-term investments or long-term CD's in banks, something like that.)

9: Put what's left in a bank, and live frugally.

Originally posted by Captain Wilson

And screw church donations. Charites yes, but church. pfft

ok the reason why you give donations to churches is because nomatter how much money you make whether it be 1 million-1 billion dollars you OWE GOD his 10%. Cuz you WOULD NOT have that money if it weren't for him.

some ppl may disagree with me but these are my beliefs

when i'm rich i'd cut most excessive bull****, unlike most ppl (like buying islands) and enjoy the simple things of life in general, like things from the patisserie...my house (just 1, no unnecessary rooms) would be CHOCKloaded with multimedia

Archived