Home

here's a note to use to get out of school:

--ZeeMan--

Oh fine...

David was absent thursday 22 due to a star wars game on his computer. luke skywalker was seriously injured and needed repairs to his ship. david, with the help of obi 1 kenobi managed to fend off darth vador vader and neutralize his ship he just managed to in time to avoid total annihilation. luke's ship has been repaired and luke has received medical treatment. so david will not be needed to defendt defend the universe friday 23

[align=right]thank you

proctetor of the universe[/align]

Originally posted by ET Warrior

One would have expected the defenders of the universe to be much better spellers...:indif:

Unless of course, the defenders of the universe are not of this world. Only human arrogance would automatically assume that the defenders of the universe were from Earth. It could be they hail from some distant galaxy.

Either that, or they are from Germany or something and cannot speak good english.

Oh yes, ET, I went there. :p

Edit- what the crap? I swore I'd never copy you by doing this small font thing......NO, I SAY! NO! YOU CANNOT TAKE ME ALIVE!

Originally posted by obi-wan13

Unless of course, the defenders of the universe are not of this world. Only human arrogance would automatically assume that the defenders of the universe were from Earth. It could be they hail from some distant galaxy.

Edit- what the crap? I swore I'd never copy you by doing this small font thing......NO, I SAY! NO! YOU CANNOT TAKE ME ALIVE!

Sheesh, even from a distant galaxy, they're the defenders of the freakin universe! They need to know how to spell and speak all the languages of the people they defend.

It's infecting Obi...you love it :indif:

And seriously, I'm pretty sure the ladies love it

Originally posted by MennoniteHobbit

lol,too bad that' wouldn't work though. :(

Originally posted by --ZeeMan--

no see that note was written by one of my clan members and it actually worked cus he didnt' have to go to school that day LOL

Please excuse pedro from being absent yesterday. He had (several

mispellings of diarrhea crossed out) the ****s.

:p :P

I might wanna use something like that note..

rofl:

Sally won't be in school a week from Friday. We have to attend a

funeral.

Originally posted by --ZeeMan--

Oh fine...

David was absent thursday 22 due to a star wars game on his computer. luke skywalker was seriously injured and needed repairs to his ship. david, with the help of obi 1 kenobi managed to fend off darth vador vader and neutralize his ship he just managed to in time to avoid total annihilation. luke's ship has been repaired and luke has received medical treatment. so david will not be needed to defendt defend the universe friday 23

[align=right]thank you

proctetor of the universe[/align]

Dude, that is sad:D

Archived