Home

Meksilon on MSN

Yufster

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Joshi

And if mek was here right now, he'd come up with the king of all essays explaining why it was wrong to say that.

Me, I don't realy care, I'm hindu.

What a dweeb (how long since I used that word I wonder?)

Hehehehe bless. I remember he lost the plot at me once when I typed jesus instead of Jesus. He hit the roof because I used a lowercase j instead of a capital J. Of course me being me continued to use lowercase j to annoy him *grin*

I'm just wondering why Yufster has Mek on MSN?

Anyway I was at a gay club last night with a gay friend and talking to drag queens.The fact I own a vibrator, last had sex in April, drink alcohol and have started smoking on occasions is enough of a reason to send me to hell... but I'm happy.

Well...I'm not sure who Meksilon is, but I get the jist. Just to let you know, I'm surrounded by conservative Christians (some fundamentalists) who think they're right about everything, despite the fact most of them haven't even read the bible all the way through. These people run my school, the neighborhood I live in, my dad's cubicle workplace. In fact, I'm a token liberal. I feel like I live here because Affirmative Action required me to so nobody gets too close-minded, as if that hasn't happened already.

What were we talking about? Sorry, I'll stop ranting. But back in the ole days, three years ago or so, I was quite the ******* argumentalist. I think I almost got kicked on the YaBB forums I think (where the old GFN resided).

But do tell me more of this "meksilon".

Odd thing is, I'm a lot like Mek. I have a lot of his same opinions. The only difference is that I'm more open minded to say I don't think "if you do this, you'll go to Hell", I'm a forgive and forget guy. Sure people sin, but that doesn't mean you'll automatically go to Hell.

Also I'd like to point out that YOU all haven't been very kind either. I remember, becaue not only was I there, I sorta started it. Anyway, Mek sure was consistant to us offense as defense, but you sorta attacked him as well. The second time he came back, he said something completely unrelated to religion, and someone, who will left unnamed, attacked him with a snide comment about his opinions, which started a completely unneeded arguement again. Now look at you all, talking about him like he thought he was better than us. To you, maybe, but look at what you're saying about the poor guy. I'll let you know, it's very hard to be a faithful Christian, and all Mek did was defend it with an iron fist. Sure he was pretty attackative as well, but both sides really kept the argument going uselessly.

I don't believe Mek was a bad person, he only defended his beliefs when he was faced with other beliefs.

I would only like you to think that maybe you should look through his eyes. 15 to against one. Not a fun situation.

Now, for me, a generally neutral person to post this in front of all of you is very tough for me. I ask you to just... go easy on me with your irritated replies.

*Meeks*

if i come up with an (my) opinion i have to accept that there may be / are others with different ones, plus that i cannot convince everyone to take my opinion for truth. i might keep my view as well as the one next to me will keep his. also, both sides have the rights to "explain" their views if or as long as the other wants to hear it.

err..

Kjo, you know I love you, and like you I'm a pretty open-minded person and I understand everyone has their own beliefs about religion. What I don't like is being told I'm wrong when it comes to something I believe, which is exactly what Mek did. He always told me I was wrong, no matter how many times I said "look it's my opinion, you might not agree with it, but it's what I believe" What was the point in him asking for our opinions on religion if he was just going to shoot us all down and tell us we were all wrong??? The guy was a whack job. End of story. The sooner he's committed and placed into a straight jacket the safer society will be. ;)

Originally posted by Kjølen

I know Natty, he was pretty unaccepting of new ideas, and forceful as well, but...

Well that's all I have prepared.

Religion is the one thing I won't budge on. I'm pretty open-minded when it comes to others and what they believe, but something like religion you can't change other people's opinions/beliefs and that's exactly what Mek tried to do.

He reminds me of this retarded bible basher that came to my house a couple of weeks ago and was talking to my dad. He asked my dad what he believed in and my dad told him, then this idiot told my dad his beliefs were wrong and then tried to force my dad to change his opinions and beliefs. Like WTF? who gave anyone the right to dictate to another person what religion should be? That's where I get upset. It should never be that Christianity is better than Bhuddism or Bhuddism is better than Jewishsm or whatever. There's one common thing that all religions have. They have a god who loves you. Isn't that enough? :confused: I guess I would have thought so, but what do I know. The last thing I want is to argue about it anyway.

It seems all Christianity and Jewish faiths have the same God, but different beliefs, especially in the Jewish area. I wouldn't say I would go around telling people that their beliefs are wrong and try to convert thme. This is probably just a sterotype, but I think that it's some of the protestant (Sp?) Christian faiths that go around to people's homes and stuff. I don't think Catholics are like that, considering that is what I am. We accept everyones beliefs, and let life go on, at least in churches near here.

I've had Youth Group classes on Apologetics, and how to defend our religion when other people try to tell us stuff. Like a Protestant faith might tell us that we shouldn't call our priests "Father" because it says "Call no man Father, except God" or something like that in The Bible. I was taught that taking stuff out of context like that may screw stuff up, wen if you look at the verses around it it explains they just mean to call nothing else God but God.

And that's all for your Catholic lessons for today. Why I told you this... I'm not sure. :D

Enjoy.

It's basically just what specific church or people you're talking about. There are some Catholics that are very forceful and some that are very lenient, and there are some Protestants that are very forceful and some that are very lenient. It really relies on who and sometimes what region. I honestly don't think one denomination is better than the other.

I'm nonreligious, though I consider myself spiritual. And I do like to study religion, and no, Natty, not all religions have deities. One that I'm looking into now is Taoism, which is very cool, even though it is a little more of a philosophy than a religion.

Originally posted by JofaGuht

Well, your sign date is Dec 1999, and though I have no clue when Meksilon was on, I highly doubt anyone would remember him past Dec 1999. There's evidence.

Meksilon registered in Dec. 2001 and stayed until he was banned by bgbennyboy in 2003 for his topic "The resurrected list of hated people" in which he said he hated Yufster, Natty, and Carl Shutt.

Hey, can anyone give me Mek's MSN? It's not that I'm gonna try to abuse him or anything. On the contrary, I want to be his bestest and goodest friend. (No, I'm not illiterate:D)

In fact, I think I'll become a fanatic too: stop having sex before marriage, stop masturbating, become homophobic and kill gays and lesbians, kill anyone who doesn't agree with what I say is right or wrong, cut my penis off because it encourages me to sin...:D

Meksilon, it's a shame that you ignore the most important Christian commandment which is to love your neighbour. Otherwise, you wouldn't get into a fight with so many forumers and you certainly wouldn't make a list of people you hate.:tsk:

Shame on you!:tsk:

Originally posted by Zoom Rabbit

Would this be an apprporiate time to remind everyone that it's never been definitively proven that I'm not Meksilon...?

:max:

Originally posted by Thrik

I'm Meksilon.

No, really.

Reminds me of the old Robin Johnson fiasco. Any EMI oldies around in 2001 may remember this (despite it lasting about 3 hours) I was a newb and this robin johnson came and started flaming me for no reason (actually the reason was he went to school with me and he thought it would be funny) he was banned and then some guy with a similar IP came along under the name of Legolas. T and people thought it was Robin until he proved himself not to be.

Too bad it actually was him.

Ahh memories.

Originally posted by Emin3m 2

Actually the first most important commandment is to love God. Then the second one is to love the neighbour as yourself.

I love Satan more... maybe that explains why I losted my soulmate? :confused: I refuse to asslick some guy in a white dressing gown who needs a haircut and a shave.

Archived