Home

Few Questions about =A=

USMCajt217

Since I've been gone, I assume that there has been a lot of activity within the guild and outside of it. I assume that some our at masters of their profession and even Jedis.

My first query is who has mastered bounty hunter (which I'd like to do). I bet its extremely difficult, but it seems it's definitely worthwhile. Has anybody else reached any other master professions?

Secondly, is anybody a Jedi? I'm still unsure of how you unlock the force sensitive slot and get on the path of a Jedi, so the only way for me to find out, is actually ask one of them!

We used to have quite a few MBH in our guild, but they all dissapeared, either change of proffession, or they left for a new guild.

No Jedi are in the -A- (Or none of our new members have revealed that they are), but the path to become a jedi is quite... lame, at this time.. You have to master a bunch of professions, and it's rather repetitive, and not very realistic. The Devs will be putting in a quest system soon, which should be fun, and challenging.

The new Jedi system will be even more idiotic.

And there will even be a Jedi Counsil, how sickening. :barf:

And you can bet ya the Emperor and Lord Vader will do nothing, it's gonna be up to us players as usual to deal with it all by ourself. :snear:

Anyway, Jan has reached Master Carbineer finally, and my new character, Ories Gaarni, has mastered Artisan and Merchant so far.

Next will be shipwright. :)

I have to cause you can bet your ass that people will overprice them aswell. ;)

well corzip has mastered:

artisan

architect

doctor

medic

pistoleer

im now doing rifleman.. but im definatly going back to pistoleer. i love that profession.

the monetairy things is bad... BUT! are our groups is offering the lowest prices in the galaxy

If i make it into the guild...

How much would you charge for a Landcar (NOOB HERE, THATS RIGHT NOOB IN THE HOUSE).

Really i cant think of the name of hand. Luke had it. 2 seater, XE-7 i believe.

And also how much for a Swoop?

*slap Tokolar*

No, you left us for dear old DS, imperial wookiee..bah i feel sorry for you if you hadnt left us.

No, since you left, everything that we price is 5x the amount for you :p:D

mauahahahhahhahahhaha

No no i dont wanna join for perks Dont miss understand me. I was willing to pay full price. I just dont know the cost and was asking people here that have more experience then me what they cost.

I really want the XE-7. I have some money on me know (spent like the last 48 hrs doing missions and jobs) and are willing to spend it on a car or a swoop. Im not bothering with a speederbike.

Any information would be helpful.

Archived