Home

svösh's work in progress

svösh

Yes the dagger will use a stun baton rigg. No new anims would just be a waist of time, we can’t add them. Besides I think the baton anim will make for a decent stab and slash motion.

Quick update torso roughed in http://svoshsphotos.fotopic.net/p20780342.html hit the full size button to see it better

And an other view http://svoshsphotos.fotopic.net/p20780343.html

It’s coming along ;)

svösh

Once that is done I am so making that the default clothing for my exiles (and and already thinking about half a dozen skins for it ...) .. well the male ones anyway. Are you going to try to have a female version of this aswell?

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply
slightly off topic ..

Hey Red: http://www.serenitymovie.com/

Theres your spaghetti (sci-fi) western :D

I'm way to eager to see that movie. I enjoyed Firefly which is the series it is spun from.

@ Svosh, I'm curious how do you do that with the robe/cloak animations? Do you wrap the poly's and vert's from what is already there? *Rubs Beard and begins to think he needs to finish his Game Engine so he can Recruit Pro's like Svosh to help Develop a Video Game.* -- *Slaps Self for thinking aloud.*

Once that is done I am so making that the default clothing for my exiles (and and already thinking about half a dozen skins for it ...) .. well the male ones anyway. Are you going to try to have a female version of this aswell?

Ditto! That is exactly how i thought the exile SHOULD look!

I can't wait till this is done, I too have a few skins in mind ;)

Dagger's comin along nicely as well, i think i'll have to equip the Twin Suns with that, it really fits them to a T

Thanks guys :)so Red is that a request for a Stetsons as a mask model :p

Jackel I had planed on a female version as well , I’m not one for male only mods ;)

Picture a mord sith in a cloak , if you have read any of the Sword of Truth books by Terry Goodkind

You will know what they look like , however this one won't be in red and with my own twist of imagination

thrown in. So providing the male presents no major challenges: … :p not likely but anyways I’ll do what

I can. Then I'll begin the female model.

I had planed 2 or 3 skins each so 6 different looks, but will see

svösh

I just realized your new exile model your working on reminds me of the Star Wars Revelations main characters outfit. Terran EnWarr or somthing like that I believe :D I loved that look for a Jedi Knight. Much more modern and non-traditional and a kewl change to look forward to as an alternative to the stock "jedi/sith robe."

:ben:

General Kenobi

Thanks guys :)so Red is that a request for a Stetsons as a mask model :p

Jackel I had planed on a female version as well , I’m not one for male only mods ;)

Excellent, as I would make a skin for Mira to make her look like a old west style bounty hunter rather then her "look at my abs aren't they cool" style she currently is. Though having her abs show while still wearing that outfit might be cool. I would of course ask permission to release any skins I did if I felt they were good enough for the model.

Picture a mord sith in a cloak , if you have read any of the Sword of Truth books by Terry Goodkind. You will know what they look like , however this one won't be in red and with my own twist of imagination thrown in.

I know what they look like, read up to like the 6th book. Sounds like fun, I wonder if someone will make their whip/crop thing as a weapon.

So providing the male presents no major challenges: … :p not likely but anyways I’ll do what I can. Then I'll begin the female model.

Hopefully there is no problem and you can get it working in game without to many hassles

I had planed 2 or 3 skins each so 6 different looks, but will see

svösh

I would definately look forward to seeing different skins from you and would then of course make my own so I can have the different classes wear different versions.

• 1 month later...

I thought I would post a bit of progress on my new player model I’ve decide to call project Y, go to the screen shots before this one to see the model in 3d if you haven’t seen it before anyways now it’s in game completely nude .. LOL made you look jk It’s skinless so it won’t be too long before I have given it some more life.

I’m pretty happy with the way it turned out, I used Mdlops5 only to compile with there is a slight leg deformation that many kotor and tsl models suffer from, I hand adjusted vert weights for awhile tweaking it to make it a bit less noticeable.

Anyways here it is in game in action http://svoshsphotos.fotopic.net/p23156719.html

http://svoshsphotos.fotopic.net/p23156720.html

A few places still need adjusting before I split it up and map it . The shadow has been turned on for the cloak bones , I hope the female model I have planed to compliment this one compiles without a hitch ;)

svösh

All the party members have (at least) two .utc files; 1 for the character before they join your party and 1 for after. For instance, Jolee's .utc file is p_jolee001 during the initial cutscene, etc, etc.. When he joins your party, there is script that destroys p_jolee001.utc and adds p_jolee.utc to your party. P_jolee001.utc has been modded so that he's wearing Svosh's clothes, however p_jolee.utc has not been modded, therefore he's still wearing the jedi robes that Bioware made him with. Make sense?

You can change this by replacing Jolee's robe with clothing in the p_jolee.utc file and saving it to your Override folder. If you want to keep the robes, just add them to his inventory and you'll get them when he joins you.

Alright, I understand what you mean. There are really several Jolee Bindo's and the cutscene model is edited but not the one that joins your party, gotcha. If you could go into a bit more detail on exactly how to add them to his inventory that would be great, I'm just starting to learn KoTOR tools.

And if you want, pm me, so that we don't clutter up Svosh's thread. Thanks in advance.

Archived