Home

Rematch

Goose_Of_Mercy

I'd like to do a rematch...considering I wasn't able to participate. As long as the patches download (stupid comp freezing) and SWG works fine I would like to rematch this week. Possibley on Tuesday. Tuesday or Thursday would probablly be best. If you guys are up for it what time would be best?

Tuesday or Thursday works for me. Sunday is no good, because Saturday through Friday, I'll be out of town because of Boys' State Government.

If you're not an American, it's put on by the American Legion, a Veteran's group that emphasizes government and study of the Constitution. I'm no stranger to the American Legion, I participated in their Speech contest and got 4th in the State, the 1st place winner goes on to nationals.

Anyways, at Boys (and Girls) State, you study mock city, county and state government running for offices and stuff. You also have to be a junior in HS. One of the guys that went last year from my high school and I work with and played SWG (no thanks to me, of course :D) told me to be prepared for a day of 6 AM to 11 PM.

Fun, fun.

I dont know.. im at a point(again) where i'm bored. On one hand, i dont wanna give up my UBERness of actually being able to take stuff on with TKM and Swords, but i want some gun toatin profession, and dont know what to do.... :(...i think i need to just sit down and cry

*cries*

ok..now what

Originally posted by Goose_Of_Mercy

hmm...

I can't do Sundays. Lets just do saturday then? Saturday at 4pm @ Verni Island? Any objections before its official?

Can we do it later in the evening, say 6ish? I'm taking my SATs that morning in Billings (2 hour drive - one way) and then leaving for Boys State at 11 that night.

Thursday works for me.

Our fight was nice Ryxx

:rolleyes: wouldn't really call that a fight. I need cable bad :mad:

Well, I'm dropping some fencer for a while to pick up Merchant and make a shop somewhere. Also, I may /removeguild or whatever the command is because I'm the ONLY active member.

Anyway.....................

I love mango juice.

hehe, well Ryxx, I see Grask online all the time, just not this week. When Im online, we are together all the time. And if you want, you are welcome to come along with us, we dont bite, its just to ask :) . And when ho goes offline, its ofte that you come online, so I just think that you two are missing eachother when logging on.

Archived