Home

Republicans Come here

yaebginn

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey yaegbnn, heres a contradiction for you

in the book of genesis it says the light (meaning the sun) was created on the first day right? Because the light and the dark were the first day. however, it also says that the stars were created on the third day. but if the sun is a star how can it be created before it's creation? :)

Originally posted by yaebginn

the ible never says it was the sun. that was most likely, but for all we know, God coulda just used a big flahslight. its not a contradiction because it doesnt specify, better luck next time.

Well here's a problem with Christianity. God supposedly has a master plan, and he already knows EXACTLY what will happen, and when it will happen, and how it will happen, and who it will happen to and so on. He has always known this.

So, why do Christians pray for things? If someone is in the hospital people pray for them to get better, but why? If they were supposed to die they would or they wouldn't. It was already determined by God's master plan, and he's not going to change his MASTER PLAN just because you don't want someone to die.

So why pray?

Okay.

My mother isn't christian, she's hindu and believes in hinduism as a belief, she also accepts that her beliefs are stories with morals made to guide us. She also believe in Evolution and scientific knowledge as well...

Now, because she is a hindu and doesn't worship your christian god, will she go to hell? You know if you say yes to that I'll just stand here and literally say (and I don't mean this as a flame) that you're a f***ing ignorant bastard.

A guy on an island who doesn't believe in your faith isn't going to any hell. If you don't believe in a devil, he does not exist. If you don't believe in god, he does not exist. Hence if you don't believe in hell... IT does not exist.

Really, a lot of humans think too much of themselves, "oh yes, we weren't stupid monkey creatures a long time ago, an all powerful being made us as we are now and gave us the earth because we're oh so good" :dozey:

This thread is disturbing me a lot, not because people have their beliefs, it okay to believe in anything you want to beleive, but it's the ignorance which really gets to me. I don't care what you believe in, believe what you want to believe but for f***sake let other people have their beliefs too and don't be ignorant of the other possibilities either. Just because you have your beliefs doesn't make you wrong but it doesn't make you right either.

But then again despite what I just said, a lot of the things I've seen in hear are pretty f***in rediculous. I don't have any religion, but I can see that for those of you who do what the "realists" say seems rediculous to you too. The fact is after all that's said and done, we'll all go back to what we beleive in despite what was said here.

Well that was my lil bit of bitchin to you all. I can firmly say this thread sucks :p :p

Thank you for saying such things about my mother. :dozey:

The point I was trying to make was that other people have their own religions, accept them rather than saying they're wrong because ignorance breeds more ignorance and then you get s*** like segregation of african americans and this whole war on terror and the jihad against the americans and all that crap.

(use the damn edit button people)

Originally posted by yaebginn

http://www.therealpresence.org/eucharst/mir/a3.html

miracles

theres some proof of God to all yu atheists ,and it wasnt magically produced in a lab the blood is real and all the stories are true ,i dont care what you say ,its real ,nothing on this earth can explain these miracles or the stigmata!!!!!!!!!!!!!only in heaven can it be explained!!!!!!

Extra exclamation points are not conducive to getting your point across in debate :dozey:

And you know these 'miracles' were performed by YOUR God because why? Maybe it was some Ancient Egyptian God. Maybe it was Thor doing it. You have no proof, only your OPINIONS, which you should not treat as a FACT.

FACT is a very loose word anymore.

For example, I know for a FACT that ET Warrior is a female. Now, ET is probably giving me a funny look right now, but let's look at the evidence: I believe that ET is a woman. ET has not proved otherwise, and I don't want to see the proof.

This is a ridiculous scenario, but apply it to the conversation at hand. No one except the ones who want to know are able to see the proof of God's existence and ultimate control. Anyone here denying that God is real has no interest in seeing the proof.

I can't claim that ET is is a woman until I meet ET. Just the same, no one -- NO ONE -- can deny God's existence until they've been through an apostolic, spirit-filled church service and felt nothing.

You fellas who want to put down Christians are the same ones that make every excuse to stay away from churches, prayer, and anything else to do with God. Because you know for a FACT that there's no denying Him in His own presence.

et ,its ok to believe what yu want to believe ,but when yu die ,itll be to late to go "oh crap",its one thing to mock the pres,its one thing to mock republicans ,and its one thing to mock me ,but if yu ever say that my God is not real ill take it personal ,so dont do it again !!!! he is real ,if yu want to know what heaven and hell are like ask me ,and ill give ya some links ,there have been visionaries and saints that have had visions of hell ,and they said that if God wasnt protecting them that they would have died of fright.

my God is real ,what religion are yu mike?

i have proof that he is real .and dont tell me that its all artificially created in a lab and all propaganda and lies ,and props and phony things made to make people believe ,because its not. id rather be skinned alive and roasted on a rotisery ,hung drawn and quartered and beheaded before i ever stop worshiping the God who created all ,except for the things we ourselves have created .

I'll say this again so it's simple this time.

On earth there are many people.

On earth there are many religions.

Some people have decided to worship one belief.

Some other people have decided to worship some other belief.

(and so on)

Now. At the moment it's all fine, people are living together eventhough they have diifferent beliefs.

However now, one group has come up with the belief that all other beliefs are wrong and therefore must convert the others over to this supposedly one true religion.

But the thing is, the people who believe in these other religions are happy and content to believe in what they want. And then this other group tells them "no, you're wrong, you're all wrong, your beliefs are wrong and you're going to hell"

Now I ask this. Imagine if someone came upto you and told you your religion was wrong and that because you were worshipping supposedly false gods you would be sent to a place for the damned. How would you feel? Would you feel offended? I know I would.

And for those of you who cheerfully answer "well I would convert over" think about this...

Would you abandon Christianity (or whatever religion you believe in) so easily eventhough this other group is putting forth some good points about why their religion is the true religion? I don't think so, you would be extremely offended by these people to the point of casting them out and becoming enemies with them.

And if you think that kind of situation cannot happen, just look at past history, all this crap about not respecting other peoples beliefs has created a lot of bloodstained patches in human history.

Originally posted by VanLingo

I can't claim that ET is is a woman until I meet ET. Just the same, no one -- NO ONE -- can deny God's existence until they've been through an apostolic, spirit-filled church service and felt nothing.

You fellas who want to put down Christians are the same ones that make every excuse to stay away from churches, prayer, and anything else to do with God. Because you know for a FACT that there's no denying Him in His own presence.

That's funny for several reasons. FIRSTLY, I was raised Christian, and considered myself a DEVOUT Christian all the way until I was 17 years old. I was on the opposite side of all these debates, I went to church every sunday, and prayed regularly. So, VanLingo, it seems your conclusions are wrong again. I still attend church every now and again, just to see if I can get anything out of it, but there's nothing in it for me.

Secondly, your arguments logic is COMPLETELY backwards. You say you can't claim I am a woman until you have MET me, well you cannot claim that God is real until you have MET him. :dozey:

And I know for a FACT that I can deny him in his own presence. I've sat through sermons, and oftentimes I sit and ponder how people can believe this, when there are SO MANY THINGS that just don't add up if you look at it with a critical eye.

ok et ,give some things that dont add up and maybe i can answer all your questions .im a die hard catholic and know a lot about my religion .i have living proof that my God exists ,just ask and ill give you a link ,if ya dont believe than fine ,thats your opinion ,i guess yu could say ,we agree to disagree,these debates will never get anywhere ,because we will never believe each others point of view .

Archived