Home

Do you still play KotOR?

tk102

Do you still play KotOR?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Do you still play KotOR?

• Yes, I'm playing it right now and plan on finishing the game with this PC.
    • I use my old savegames to test out mods and play a couple of areas at a time. Not intending to finish the game.
    • I'm just a modder. The game is just a testing ground for me. No playing -- unless modding is playing.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sad but true haven’t gone past the jedi academy, since I made mech malak, not including warping all over the place just to test

I plan on playing it through starting tomorrow. :D

svösh

Tusken Raider ...I liked being an ewok more ;)

Sadly, I haven't much had a chance to play the game lately... Other than for testing purposes.

Oddly enough though, when I do play through I always end up wearing black and swinging 2 red lightsabers, or a red double blader... lightside or darkside doesn't seem to matter.

*Sees everyone silently staring in this direction... then quickly and quietly phases into hyperspace*

To tell you the truth I've only finished the game 4 times and the was before I came to the forums, I finished it LS and DS female and male just to see if the ending movies would be different ..lol

Now all I do is the middle option in the polls, just use my gamesaves to test out my mods.

Currently I am playing 2 games, LS & DS. I am really only play so that I can have a save before every module load for mod testing purposes. I have played the game completely through 6 times before I started to mod it. Sinse then I havn't gotten past the first star map.

The only real interest the game holds for me now is Modding.

Im playing slightly .. ill play a few modules here and there but mainly imw orking ona few mods and starting to get ideas for a few more , no scripting though , scripting makes my head hurt so im sticking to armours , weapons etc

Ill proberly play through a few more times as time progresses though

*Pathetic alert*

I've been playing this game non-stop for over 10 months. I must have beaten it at least 40 or 50 times. I did start to get burned out about 4 months ago, so I took a break long enough to play through Dungeon Siege:LoA, but by the time I beat that I was ready to come back to KotOR.

I'm still playing the game, even though I've finished it 5 times now.

Everytime I start a new game, I like to try new things, such as playing through as an all Jedi party, or as a republic soldier squad, or a group of bounty hunters.

With the mods available, I think it adds replayability to the game and since I'm a huge Star Wars fan, I always get sucked into the game no matter how many times I've played it.

But here's hoping someone can create an expansion mod with a new storyline :D

Archived