Home

Look! It's Rhett!

Boba Rhett

Yes, it is I, Rhett! :) Some of you may have noticed I have not been around much for the past several weeks. That is because I have essentially moved to Independence Missouri for the time being. I've done this for several reasons, those including the establishment of my residency for college and to take somewhat of an internship at my brother's digital engineering company, (which is in a cave. Serious! I'll post pictures later!) In fact, I write to you now from the wilds of a Missouri cave. :eek: (Ooooohh Aaaahhhh)

I'm also helping my brother build a barn/loft, baby sitting three of my sister's children (she JUST had the fourth last week) as well as starting up a rubber stamp business. Yeah, I've been busy! :D

It's great to be able to stop in here again. I've been going through gaming/net withdrawal for quite some time now. I've also been without a means of accessing the internet regularly. I miss talking with you all so much! :) I'll try to set things up so I can get on here a lot more often.

Now everyone post a "hi" of some sort and fill me in on anything important I've missed! ;)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I ran out of the offices and snapped a picture. The caves go on for miles like that. I'll try and get a picture of the entrance later. :) It stays around 60 in the caves no matter what the temp is outside but it also smells like sheetrock. (Which makes sense because that's what was mined out of the caves) :D

cave2small.jpg.04d17fed264a73cd31e3f6b0bd16c8e4.jpg

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

I ran out of the offices and snapped a picture. The caves go on for miles like that. I'll try and get a picture of the entrance later. :) It stays around 60 in the caves no matter what the temp is outside but it also smells like sheetrock. (Which makes sense because that's what was mined out of the caves) :D

Is it a safe-haven from a tornadoe?

Originally posted by Chase Windu

Things sure have been quiet around the house lately now that Rhett's gone. You all know how really smart people go crazy because they can't deal with their superior mind? Well, that's how I feel now that Rhett's gone. My parents seem like morons. My dad is always running in my room saying he can't get on the net or the connection is really slow. I'm always "STFU and stop going to sites with spyware and stop thinking the notepad is the f***ing browser!!!" and "The reason the DSL is going so f***ing slow is because out ISP is having problems and they can't f***ing fix it if you don't call them and tell them to f***ing fix it." Plus on top of all that my grandmother has been staying with us for the last three weeks because she can't stay alone because she has a super crappy short term memory. her short term memory is only about a minute at the absolute best. So I have to help my mom babysit my grandmother who thinks my mom is her sister instead of her daughter and she can't, for the love of all things good, remember my name. To her my name is 'boy'. On top of that she thinks everybody in her family is the devil and she thinks I'm a f***ing moron when I try to defend my family. And when I get all frustrated my mom gets p*$$ at me so that adds extra stress. And on top of that I have to paint a big machine shed by my self, alone, in 80-90 degree weather. Plus it's white paint so the light reflects off of it and it blinds me. I'm sorry if I'm rambling but I'm just going a bit f***ing crazy.

To make a long story great: I need you back Rhett! You need to come back here and slap me around a bit and keep me sane! I can't stand the lesser minds of the rest of the family much longer!

Oh and, Rhett, you better install MSN messenger on the computer you're using because I have nobody 'smart' to talk to. Except maybe for our sister but she makes me mad by bringing up ipods and apple computers.

..........................LMAO

XD

*points and laughs at chase*

*ahem* >_> <_<

Originally posted by Chase Windu

Things sure have been quiet around the house lately now that Rhett's gone. You all know how really smart people go crazy because they can't deal with their superior mind? Well, that's how I feel now that Rhett's gone. My parents seem like morons. My dad is always running in my room saying he can't get on the net or the connection is really slow. I'm always "STFU and stop going to sites with spyware and stop thinking the notepad is the f***ing browser!!!" and "The reason the DSL is going so f***ing slow is because out ISP is having problems and they can't f***ing fix it if you don't call them and tell them to f***ing fix it." Plus on top of all that my grandmother has been staying with us for the last three weeks because she can't stay alone because she has a super crappy short term memory. her short term memory is only about a minute at the absolute best. So I have to help my mom babysit my grandmother who thinks my mom is her sister instead of her daughter and she can't, for the love of all things good, remember my name. To her my name is 'boy'. On top of that she thinks everybody in her family is the devil and she thinks I'm a f***ing moron when I try to defend my family. And when I get all frustrated my mom gets p*$$ at me so that adds extra stress. And on top of that I have to paint a big machine shed by my self, alone, in 80-90 degree weather. Plus it's white paint so the light reflects off of it and it blinds me. I'm sorry if I'm rambling but I'm just going a bit f***ing crazy.

To make a long story great: I need you back Rhett! You need to come back here and slap me around a bit and keep me sane! I can't stand the lesser minds of the rest of the family much longer!

Oh and, Rhett, you better install MSN messenger on the computer you're using because I have nobody 'smart' to talk to. Except maybe for our sister but she makes me mad by bringing up ipods and apple computers.

whine.jpg

Sorry, you know I HAD to! I....I HAD TOO!

:D

Archived