Home

About hunt the 30th!

Imreanna

Thank you all who came. I think next time we need to stock up with canape, brandy and so on, hehehe. And everyone get buffs.

And some armor just for protection if something attacks you. hehe.

Well I had lots of fun, and I think many of you got lots of xp and scout xp. Except those who always leaves, hmmm.....

Well Im gonna be away this week-end, so no more playing alot for me.

nobody take blame for hoggin xp, if the devs were smart they would slap in some code that when you master so and so a profession, elite that is, it cuts off xp unless you got another profession that requires it..

EX: Master swordsman, no longer need xp, shut off xp..at least the two handed, let them getcombat or somethin.

EX2: Master pistoleer, but still going up smuggler, wont turnoff till you master smuggler..

It may be complicated, but that kind of thing could work if they put more thought into. Anyway, it was a great hunt tebs, and i enjoyed it the whole time i was there. Thanks for a good time

• 2 weeks later...

A group for enraged rancor missions? Intriguing concept. They can be easily soloed, you know that right?

I'd love to join you guys on one of these and show you how to do this with 0 casualties and minimal downtime.

Wait a minute...... Your doc died? Shame on you Corzip.

*needs to show the doc how it's done*

I'm just ribbing you Cor, but seriously..... A group is not necessary if you have any master combat profession and ubese armor.

*winks at Tebra shamelessly*

How you doing gorgeous?

well some didnt have buffs, and Corzip was out of buffs. And yeah we know we can take them solo. But the plan was to get xp and stuff for the people who havent mastered their professions yet. But we had fun when we where just 4 :p

Originally posted by Imreanna

well some didnt have buffs, and Corzip was out of buffs. And yeah we know we can take them solo. But the plan was to get xp and stuff for the people who havent mastered their professions yet. But we had fun when we where just 4 :p

Well hun, let me know next time, I'll come play doctor with you..... I mean for you. Oh, you know what I mean. *winks*

Originally posted by Deft Aklin

Well hun, let me know next time, I'll come play doctor with you..... I mean for you. Oh, you know what I mean. *winks*

quite alright deft, we got plenty of doctors now :D..me being one

I'd love to join you guys on one of these and show you how to do this with 0 casualties and minimal downtime.

I want to say something, but I'm afraid I'll get kicked. Wait, nevermind I'm not afraid of that.

Stop being a ****ing douche bag. Your ego is so inflated it has literally messed up your gameplay (from the size of your head and how much of a jackass you are).

Nobody cares that you can do it with "0 casualties and minimal downtime."

Yeah, your gonna say you were helping them and bull **** along those lines. Don't give me that ****. You just wanted to say that everyone in -A- is a noob and sucks because they want to have some good, old, fashioned, group fighting and that you are the "|337est **** around."

You are the type of people that ruin this game. Just let them do whatever the hell they want and stop boasting.

God damn, man.

Stopping before I get angry.

Originally posted by Goose_Of_Mercy

I want to say something, but I'm afraid I'll get kicked. Wait, nevermind I'm not afraid of that.

Stop being a ****ing douche bag. Your ego is so inflated it has literally messed up your gameplay (from the size of your head and how much of a jackass you are).

Nobody cares that you can do it with "0 casualties and minimal downtime."

Yeah, your gonna say you were helping them and bull **** along those lines. Don't give me that ****. You just wanted to say that everyone in -A- is a noob and sucks because they want to have some good, old, fashioned, group fighting and that you are the "|337est **** around."

You are the type of people that ruin this game. Just let them do whatever the hell they want and stop boasting.

God damn, man.

Stopping before I get angry.

Very nice indeed. Never said we were the elitest. Never would. In fact, most of what we do is hardly considered impressive. Looking back, perhaps my statement came across egotistical, but, almost everything I say comes across that way. Bah, I care not for your pitiful attempts at flaming me, as most likely it is rooted in some deep seeded desire or jealousy.

I have never, nor will ever claim to be better than anyone else. In believing I was, you seriously misjudge my character. Sorry you feel that way Goose.

The last half of my post was a rib at Corzip, who i hope did not take offence to it in any way, and I'm sure he probably didn't. The other half, well, I don't think I could solo them without buffs either. Seeing Tebra's post, I'm fairly certain a group of four or five would definetely have problems if unbuffed and without Ubese.

The people that destroy this game, are the griefers, not those that do everything the game allows them to to succeed against missions that have no effect on anyone else. The people that destroy this game, are the ones that multi-kill Jedi due to group TEFs. The ones that that have players logged at every major loot spawn that only hits once or twice a day, and only log in to harvest it. The people that destroy this game, inevitably, are those that seek to garner enjoyment from others misery. In the end, we can only blame the developers for not forseeing that human nature is as such.

*looks up*

In fact, I see one of them right there.

*zips it*

Sorry my presence here apparently detracts from your ability to enjoy the game Goose. Much too bad you have allowed the griefers in this game to sour you so. I, as many will vouche for, am by no means someone seeking to retract from your enjoyment. I'm sorry you see it as such.

Anyway, flame on.

*loves the fact that one of the biggest griefers/exploiters in the game is still present on these forums, yet he is the one targetted for the flame*

BTW, how you doing on those double and triple Jedi kills now that you've moved on from slice stealing Neo'?

Funny how a CSR said i was innocent for that Endor incident. Also funny how all 4 of my accounts are not banned. :) Nice attempt at a flame Deft, but this is not the place or the time for it.

If you got issues with me, bring it up with me In Game. Instead of pitfully trying to get one over on me, on a Message board. ;)

I'm sorry if I misjudged your character. But what you, and what I posted in a part of my character, just as anything else you or I project.

And, I do agree with most of what you said. Griefers do pull this game farther down the hole, and I do think that Neo' is one of the strongest/fattest pullers down in that pit. But, then again I expect to find these time of people in any game. In some games its easier to get rid of them or, at least, limit them.

Neo has no reason to get flamed from; he has never done something to me, personally. Also, he gets flammed plenty as it is.

Anyway, I'm not going to say I'm sorry for flaming you, because I'm not. I am just tired, tired of people being jackasses, tired of hate, and perhaps tired of this game.

Originally posted by -=ReApEr=-

Funny how a CSR said i was innocent for that Endor incident. Also funny how all 4 of my accounts are not banned. :) Nice attempt at a flame Deft, but this is not the place or the time for it.

If you got issues with me, bring it up with me In Game. Instead of pitfully trying to get one over on me, on a Message board. ;)

Wait, the CSRs are actually credible now? The same CSRs that caused us to lose a base because VIPER was /duel poison/disease tossing to hit us inside the base, as, 'It is not an exploit'? Seriously Neoc, you know me better than to take the devs credibility for that. I've seen your screenies with my own eyes. You posted them, so you have no one but yourself to blame. Next time you grief, don't brag about it.

Inevitably Neoc, you choose to place your own enjoyment of this game over everyone elses. A selfish characteristic many of us have, but the rest of us hide it, and are ashamed of it. You, however, revel in it. A deplorable quality in you, that I detest you for.

I may seem egotistical, but the enjoyment of my members, and those who associate with me, always comes first. I will NEVER sink to a level where I will destroy someone elses evening for my enjoyment, or a few measly digitized credits.

Originally posted by Goose_Of_Mercy

I'm sorry if I misjudged your character. But what you, and what I posted in a part of my character, just as anything else you or I project.

And, I do agree with most of what you said. Griefers do pull this game farther down the hole, and I do think that Neo' is one of the strongest/fattest pullers down in that pit. But, then again I expect to find these time of people in any game. In some games its easier to get rid of them or, at least, limit them.

Neo has no reason to get flamed from; he has never done something to me, personally. Also, he gets flammed plenty as it is.

Anyway, I'm not going to say I'm sorry for flaming you, because I'm not. I am just tired, tired of people being jackasses, tired of hate, and perhaps tired of this game.

Bah, don't give up on it Goose. I've seen a lot of positive changes. The devs are actually fixing a lot of the worst things, if you can actually believe that. I don't expect an apology. I am a firm believer that what one says, when they first say it, is their true feelings.

I won't say I have never exploited, that in and of itself would be a lie. Hell, half the server clogged the SMC caves when they had that nifty AoE bug that allowed you to redesign your entire template in a matter of two hours. (For those that are unaware this ever existed, let's just say, the AoE's were stacking on the corpses and as soon as you got thirty or so piled up, you could single hit for 30k damage with a cruddy fencer weapon.) Exploits, in my opinion, are only as bad as the people using them. An exploit, as I mentioned above, thought it might cheapen the game by allowing a select few to advance ridiculously fast, harms no one. However, group TEFing Jedi, so that you can kill them repetetively, is an exploit. The fact you can duel someone, and hit them with a 1200 a tick poison through an apparently solid structure, is an exploit. These things however, retract from others gaming experiences, and I will not permit myself, or my members, to partake in such.

in my forums..... dear heaven and hell.

1st. NO FRIKKEN FLAMING! i dont frikken care how pissed off your guys are at either each other or the game. got that?

2nd. no i was not offended at defts post what so ever. deft has a much better information line then i do. he takes the game serious for his guild and tries to get the best out of it if that is increasing his power.. thats how he is i know him longer then this.

3rd. deft. i hate to tell you. but use smilies. :)

4th. ryxx.. dont ever go so overbpard please. if you have anything to say to deft either PM, get on MSN/AIM/ICQ or take it ingame. never on a forums.

5th. thx neo for not going any further into it.

5th. i dont have anything against neither ryxx, Deft or Neo. you 3 are still very good friends of mine. that you dont get along with eachother .... i dont frikken care. but dont let us all "ENJOY' your dislikes.

CLOSED!!!

Wraith 8

Archived