Home

Did Boba Fett ever die??????

Ch1cago88

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HalfSwedeLarz

canon? and i think fett survived but i heard he lost one of his legs in the sarlac incident but i never heard he was naked and bloody and i heard he charged up his jetpack and flew out of the sarlac then programed the jetpack to self distruct so he used it to blast out then threw in at the saralac but i thought it was sort of funny how he fell in the sarlac

IMO he's being slowly digested in the gut of a sarlac. Don't read the EU, don't like the EU. So the EU would be a moot point.

I'm just waiting for some hack EU author to try & create some reason Jango survived, so they can make a few quick $$'s off him. Just as they have with Boba.

well... it's funny you mention it, as I read somewhere that Jango had the hability to grow back severed limbs due to some dna the kamino cloners injected him. This means he couls grow back fingers, arms legs and even his head !!! So we might actually see him get his revenge on mace windu in ep3 ...

yeah ! I'm mocking the EU !:rolleyes:

Guest HalfSwedeLarz

aw thats just stupid! that would make him invincible and NO ONE is invincible dark jedi or sith may be POWERFUL but even they arent invincible. besides bobba has a good reason for living 1 people like him(including me) and 2 it makes sense he could have used his equipment to get out because as ZBomber said he had it all with him when he went down so him living would make sense but jango if your head is gone from your body the brain cant work. heart and brain work together so if its dissconnected you die. simple. if jango comes back that is two words BS

i also think George Lucas and his SW company should join all the EU and other little SW companies so there would be an OFFICIAL story not Lucas saying something and others saying something else

Originally posted by .:CoupeS:.

well... it's funny you mention it, as I read somewhere that Jango had the hability to grow back severed limbs due to some dna the kamino cloners injected him. This means he couls grow back fingers, arms legs and even his head !!! So we might actually see him get his revenge on mace windu in ep3 ...

yeah ! I'm mocking the EU !:rolleyes:

best. sarcastic post. ever!

i was mad when i first saw RotJ becuase i though boba had the crappiest death, but my brother told me he survived and iw as ahppy once again and then i read some more on boba and yes he still lives, that whole jango regrowing crap, is a load fo crap, but i do agree wiht larz, becuase it would eb so much more sufficient if we could get one finite source not a whole bunch of little crappy mofos

my 2 cents

Guest HalfSwedeLarz

fuzzyfreaker you suck, insanesith you suck seriously you need to get a life other than picking on newbs

Originally posted by HalfSwedeLarz

fuzzyfreaker you suck, insanesith you suck seriously you need to get a life other than picking on newbs

the hell? I only said his post was the best sarcastic post ever. And little boy, I pick on everyone and everything, and many times myself. I suggest a sense of humour and a dash of common sense. :)

AND A PLASTIC LIGHTSABER! SSCCCCHWOOOOM! KCHHHHH!!

Ah, yes! A classic question only challenged by "What is Yoda's species?"

I believe the EU, and so I vote that his armour resisted the life-threatening force of the sarlacc's insides and got out later.

They do need a cool villian person other than all those sith!

*Sigh...*

Stop with the flame wars.

Boba Fett never died. End of dicussion. The EU is "canon" as you call it. George Lucas himself views the NJO Series as real Star Wars. Just read what he wrote in the beginning of Vector Prime.

Boba Fett cloned himself nine times during the NJO Series, no joke. Five were killed, four were captured. The Yuuzhan-Vong were saying something about four perfect sacrifices. They weren't referring to the Galactic Alliance captains. They were referring to four Boba Fett clones.

Boba Fett never dies in the books, nor in the movies. He is in the last book of the NJO Series too, along with his nine clones.

Just look through the CD in the last book of the NJO Series, it tells you about his nine clones.

BOBA FETT NEVER DIES. HE COULD TAKE ON VIRTUALLY ANYONE, EVEN PALPATINE. I'M NOT SAYING THAT HE'D WALK UP TO PALPATINE AND SHOOT, HE'D USE ACTUAL SMART TACTICS...YLASMIRI (SPELLING?).

:fett:

Archived