Home

Did Boba Fett ever die??????

Ch1cago88

Originally posted by Lynk Former

Some people feel that when a cool character die they become a legend for all time... I guess some people respect dead people more than living ;)

Another reasonable point.

I mean, Boba Fett HAS to die sometime, so why not go down in a blaze of glory, screaming as you're being devoured by a giant worm that can't move because a blind man hit you with a stick :p

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always had it in my head that he died in the belly of the Sarlacc, but I've battled against him in JA and other games, so I've come to the resolve that he survived. The explanation for his survival is plausible enough in my book.

Bobba Fett is in Dark Empire, and reveals in his own words that "The Sarrlaac found me somewhat indigestable, Solo". He was rescued by Dengar, and became his Bounty Hunting partner. They were tracking down Solo together.

There. End of story. He is ALIVE.

Originally posted by Dark Comet

Bobba Fett is in Dark Empire, and reveals in his own words that "The Sarrlaac found me somewhat indigestable, Solo". He was rescued by Dengar, and became his Bounty Hunting partner. They were tracking down Solo together.

There. End of story. He is ALIVE.

Dark Empire Comics aren't offically taken as EU or true Star Wars buddy.

But, this did happen, in the Bounty Hunter Series, which is taken as true Star Wars.

:fett:

Majin, take a minute, and go look at the link I posted, and I think CoupeS also posted it, about Canon. Here, I'll make it easier for you

And JUST in case you feel like NOT following that link, here is the important text

When it comes to absolute canon, the real story of Star Wars, you must turn to the films themselves - and only the films.

Note, "The real story of Star Wars" And to find that, you must turn to the films themselves, and ONLY the films. :dozey:

As for what is canon and not, this is the official policy, in this order:

Movies

Scripts

Movie Novels

Radio Drama

And more recently they have added the DK Visual Dictionaries, Cross Sections, and Locations (Inside the Worlds of .. ) books to that list.

Everything else that is official is EU. That includes LucasArts. ;)

Sigh... we're pretty much going in circles here....

OK, tell you what, it's 'a long time ago, in a aglaxy far, far away', practically, every known starwars character should be dead now. happy?

EDIT: Yeah, that didn't solve anything i guess. well, keep going on in circles till you get dizzy, then.

I think we should all agree to disagree.

Over 150 posts and still no resolution.

As mentioned on the 1st page of this thread:

If you go by the films then: 95% probably.

If you go by EU: not at the moment.

If you only consider the films as part of the story then go by the films. If you like the books, then include the books. It's not really worth arguing whether a fictional character is dead or not and it doesn't really matter whether the EU books are "real".

The films and the books are both fictitious and therefore it is entirely up to you as individuals to make up your own mind about this.

I wonder if GL would have thought that 21 years after the films release there'd be 5 pages of arguments to whether Boba got chewed?

Guest HalfSwedeLarz

Boba Fett dying was like me i was away for a while but no im back. Boba was away but now he is back SIMPLE

• 3 weeks later...

he he he .....wow, one of these 'fett dead?' threads, I thought I'd turned my back on them when I drifted away from TFN....just like the 'what is canon' thread in the EU forum.....

Fett.....pfft !

Whether he is still alive or not, he gives me the shytes......him and his ghey green suit, and his psycho dad who couldnt get a woman to get jiggy with so he cloned himself(aka - jerked off into a test tube)........losers the pair of 'em.... :p

mtfbwya

Archived