Home

Fan-made sequel :O

MangoMercury

Okay, whilst we're all bitterly disappointed about the death of the Freelance Police sequel, upon reading The Inventory this month, I found out about an Italian fan creating a game.

This is the website to download from.

At the moment, it's merely a demo, so you can't do much. Also, the English is reasonably bad (so here's hoping they ask someone to do translations), but it's just the first fan-sequel I've seen thus far.

Sorry if this has already been posted.

Originally posted by MangoMercury

Okay, whilst we're all bitterly disappointed about the death of the Freeland Police...

C'mon dude, know your stuff. It the Freelance Police. I think Sam and Max could care less about freeland. The 'lance' part is what gives them the license to do anything.

Originally posted by Pork_Soda

C'mon dude, know your stuff. It the Freelance Police. I think Sam and Max could care less about freeland. The 'lance' part is what gives them the license to do anything.

Hee. I... Don't know what you're talking about >>

Okay, it was late. Sue me. Or at least accept this cookie as an out-of-court settlement.

Originally posted by max_rulz

(also, why would i be called max rulz if i hate sam'n'max?:p)

Because you’re real name is Max, and you are an egotistical, self-absorbed elitist. Just a theory though.

Excuse me, Max_rulz, sir, but I hope that your vas deferens burst and you ejaculate blood and piss into the girl you first have sex with. Then I hope you make a baby with your blood and piss which turns out to be a miscarriage, which your girlfriend will just relieve on a cold bathroom floor in a truck stop as simply - blood and piss.

So fuck onto your face.

Um... I can't speak Italian, does that say:

Sam and Max: The Gilbert Case!?

GILBERT! Who the heck is Gilbert?

Anyway, for all your fangames-that-you-can-understand goodness, check out the other fangame linked earlier ;)

You can find two demos in the fangame thread in the Anything and Everything forum. However, rest in mind:

Demo #1 is nothing like our game. It was a loose attempt at seeing how well the AGS engine would work. We are not using that engine, so ignore that demo (the one with the weird backgrounds that are all multi-colored and off scaled).

Demo #2: Has no content from our game. Was a tech demo of SLUDGE engine. We will be using that engine. All backgrounds we're from Freelance Police and sprites from HTR. This has no puzzles or story from our game, either.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived