Home

Sig Pic Requests/Discussion

-s/<itzo-

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Death_Jedi

Sorry im at my dads now and that link isnt working

I made you one and i tryed to post it and it was taking forever to work it was of sephiroth ...looks like it didnt you will have wait till next week....your not getting your sig picture in a hurry anyway

ye i can wait... but i dont need n e help with the luna gun thing... you knwo that movie??? i deleted some well more like a lot of frames from the movie. but anywho ye i got it done but it wont let me save it... it keeps freezing ahhh it makes me mad! lol

thanks

EDIT: Stupid Jasc Animation Shop 3!

CAN SOMEBODY MAKE A MATRIX-STYLE (YOU KNOW, WITH THE GREEN CODE DRIZZLIN DOWN) SIG PIC OF ADULT KNIVES FROM TRIGUN?

Erm... yeah, sorry for the all-caps and h00j text. Just trying to get the attention of all those sig-pic makers. :thumbsup:

Anyway, I'd also appreciate it if you could add my name (in green Matrix-style text, of course) with the word "Knives" beneath it in slightly smaller letters. I'd also ask for a short quote in there, but I can't think of one by Knives...

Ooh! I've got one! "They all died..." Yeah! That's perfect! :D

Any takers?

Hey guys, I'm brand new here, and might I say, I've already seen some really awsome Sigs! Is it possible for sumone to make me one? I'm just looking for sumthing that has my avatar in it and says "Semicolon" maybe it can have a picture of a semicolon ";" in it, or possibly it could be animated? If anyone can help me out and make this, please let me know. It's greatly appreciated. Thanks.

-Semi

Originally posted by Death_Jedi

Hey since iv been making you guys sigs and all that.....

.:CoupeS:. i no i could do it (not very good) but i want it made profesionaly....:D

of Obi Wan ill give you some pictures i want my name in it somewhere to

ewen2.jpg

ewen3.jpg

kenobi.jpg

1486526.jpg

please coupes or lostwelshman....i no i could but im at my dads for a long while and im still not that good at making them

Heh, dont worry about it. If you keep practicing you become just as good as they are. Anywayz, I once made sigs aswell, but I my skills never developed, and I abandoned it again.

I dont want you to do the same as I did, so keep practicing and you'll become as good as they are.

-Clemme

Originally posted by Cryptic

Will noone hear my pleed?:p Please if you can do anytype of computer graphics please try for me, a nice native swampie.

hey matty, are you still after a new sig?

well i done this one for you if you're interested :)

cryptic.gif

Lunatic, I have a little pressie for you... just like you wanted:

Lunatic1.gif

Lunatic2.gif

Lunatic3.gif

(I'll PM you so you can find them easily now)

-Edit

Damn, sorry. Forgot to reset the compression. I'll redo them some other time. They'll look like that but much better quality.

I would do it now but I haven't got any f the image files, and have to redo the backround. I wont be too long, I'll just have food, then a shower and I'll get to work for you.

Archived