Home

Sig Pic Requests/Discussion

-s/<itzo-

Originally posted by Black Mamba

Hey Cryptic i like my Pirates of the Caribbean sig better:

Pirates.gif

no, you cannot use it i am using it at EB :p plus......Jack Sparrow owns Will Turner :p

Ah but mine was the first ever Pirates of the Caribbean sig in the swamp. I'm working on a Sparrow one now as a matter of fact!:p

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Cryptic

Ah but mine was the first ever Pirates of the Caribbean sig in the swamp. I'm working on a Sparrow one now as a matter of fact!:p

Wrong Cryptic, I had the first POTC sig in the swamp, Coupes made it for me, it had one peice of Aztec gold with a background of Treasure and my name on it :D.

Jack Sparrow rocks, but for now im only part of the Kill Bill fan network so i have a sig and avatar to match

Originally posted by Black Mamba

Wrong Cryptic, I had the first POTC sig in the swamp, Coupes made it for me, it had one peice of Aztec gold with a background of Treasure and my name on it :D.

Ummmmmm, ya thats what I meant to say! :p

And btw is anyone willing to to take on my request?

since there's so much people 'in need' of a sig, and som little people making them at the moment, I am making a comeback into the sigmaking world, but just for a short time.

So be patient and please don't repeat a hundred times you want a sig, if you posted once about it, there's a good chance i saw your request. But if you still think i forgot you, PM me instead of spamming this thread.

EDIT : well i just got back into my personnal work, so i won't have much time to do sigs... sorry.

OK, Now that I've built up enough points for a sig im gonna need a sig that shows this

http://blizzard.com/images/diablo2/top-center.gif

But kinda with animated flaming text just like the one show during the intro while your just getting on to play diablo. ( im gonna need someone whos played diablo to do it) if not then just imagine the flames being animated. Got it so far?? ok good. Now Once it shows the Diablo II part with the animated flames I want it to then show up Patriarch Arreat so that it shows Patriarch above Arreat ie

Patriarch

Arreat

The font will be this and remember to centre it.

http://www.battle.net/images/battle/diablo2exp/images/arreat-summit.gif

Whomever can do this I'll pay 500 big ones. The flames must be identical to the one show. If no one can animate the flaming text then the flames can be different yet the same idea -- animated flaming text.

Now I've waited quite awhile for this and this may be my only time to post with a sig. I really want this ASAP.

For a bonus if anyone can get this done as in everything all my demands including the pic of the demon shown here

http://shockingprice.com/ebay/games/Diablo2.jpg

I'll pay 1000 credits -- yep thats right twice!!! twice the payment!

Feel free to ask me any questions. PMs are preferred.

By the way, it's no use to give points as rewards anymore, matt-windu basically gave millions of them and soon the credits system will go bye bye. And if you don't have enough points to buy a sig it's no big deal since soon everyone will be able to put one up...no points needed. I'm gonna need a lot of help here if everyones wants a sig...

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by .:CoupeS:.

SE Vader, i made one for you ... a long time ago, when you first asked for it... let me find it and i'll post it. I don't really know what it's like but i do remember making one for you. I was starting to make sigs at the time so I cannot guarantee the quality...

*goes to find the pic*

edit: got it!

i had even improved your av(which i made:p) a little bit.

vaderAv.txtvaderSig.txt

now all i need is the points...

Originally posted by .:CoupeS:.

I'm gonna need a lot of help here if everyones wants a sig...

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I could help out here and there with requests in my spare time. However I must warn you swampies now I wil be on vaction for a week and a bit starting on the 11th so don't count on getting a pic from me then!:p But if you ever need some help CoupeS I'll try.

hey guys ummmn. I asked before, but no one answered, so ill ask again. Can someone make a me a pic of Colonel Sanders with the matrix hings coming down. With Father Torque in the bottom right hand corner. Thanks. Whoever makes it, will be a high official for my new thread that pretains to the new battle mod thats going to be implanted:) . Its a very cool idea, like the FTF. But different

Sup, I've seen a few of you with animated matrix code in some of your signatures. I've been looking for a matrix code emulator to build a flash intro off of for a website but the only stuff I can find is from screensavers and stuff.

Can any of you tell me where you got the matrix code emulator, and if you got it off a screen saver, how'd you pull the animation out of the screensaver exe?

Thanks for any help any of you can pass along. I've been trying to get a "matrix" style flash intro for awhile and can't seem to get anything that's the quality and accuracy that I like.

Originally posted by Father Torque

hey guys ummmn. I asked before, but no one answered, so ill ask again. Can someone make a me a pic of Colonel Sanders with the matrix hings coming down. With Father Torque in the bottom right hand corner. Thanks. Whoever makes it, will be a high official for my new thread that pretains to the new battle mod thats going to be implanted:) . Its a very cool idea, like the FTF. But different

Well I suppose I can give it a shot for you FT.

EDIT: Well here they are FT, I put the name in the Top right corner however cause it just didn't look right.

ftav.gif

ft.gif

Archived