Home

Sig Pic Requests/Discussion

-s/<itzo-

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how about you go to the site and get the pictures you want in your sig. Also stop whining, if people don't make you a sig there's probably a reason, they could've missed or ovrlooked your posts, maybe they don't know about what your sig is and maybe they simply don't want to do it, whining won't do anything about it.

Originally posted by TK-421

well like something with Morpheus in it or maybe just a general matrix 1, I dunno....umm if it looks cool lol. I would make it myself but I dont have adobe premirere anymore...^_^ yea and it says Jared on it or TK maybe I dont care.

how about this one?

jaredsig.gif

You're all gonna hate me for this, I know. But that sig pic that Welsh made me...I forgot to save it and now I dont got it. I need a new one with the same basic principles (i.e:Lotsa Kain shots from the LoK: Defiance Trailers; preferably him guttin someone, biting someone, and the LoK: Defiance Banner in the middle plus any other Kain pics someone wants to toss in there

Originally posted by SamFisher

I was wondering what you people thought of these:

malak_av.jpg ]

KOTOR_sig.jpg

BTW, could someone make me a nice KOTOR av/sig? I just what to know what you like to have in it. Thanks.

I dunno...Malak was a punk the 1st time you fight him...kinda upset me that a Sith Lord could get bitched out like that. I ain't liked him since. But thats my 2 cents.

Very true KBell. The problem with that is (and no offense to you Sam...well, maybe a little:D) not everyone can express themselves as 'artistically' as you can. That and a lack of image software really puts a bump in da road.

I guess if i get time i could do a few, but my comp is broke at my house and im currently using the schools, but the comp with Photoshop is still in working order, so if you want a sig done, send me an E-Mail describing what you want the sig to look like and include some reference pics that you want in the sig. I just might get some done.

E-Mail: KBell9757@Yahoo.com

Originally posted by KBell

I guess if i get time i could do a few, but my comp is broke at my house and im currently using the schools, but the comp with Photoshop is still in working order, so if you want a sig done, send me an E-Mail describing what you want the sig to look like and include some reference pics that you want in the sig. I just might get some done.

E-Mail: KBell9757@Yahoo.com

Can you just make one up for me please?

do one like what I've got now or make up what ever you want.

Archived