Home

Cantina 13: Rebellion

Deac

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nom and Tarila had not yet left the Cantina. Instead, they had remained, staring at the new weapons available to them and wondering what they had just gotten themselves into.

"It's interesting, don't you think?" Tarila said thoughtfully. "Not very long ago, we were trying to avoid attention, but here we are."

"We'll get some attention if we don't do this right," Nom agreed. "Negative attention."

"First, we should contact Greer so we can hand over Adrian," Tarila suggested. Nom nodded slowly and went to the surface of Tatooine. He hailed Greer.

"Greer," he said. "We're on Tatooine at the moment. We'd like to finish the deal here and hand over our prisoner. Where can we meet?"

((*Wonders where Cracken is* :D))

SSD Vigilance Blast Site, Blade Ship Inquiry

Nereli: Who authorized their use? How and why did they come to be on this ship that was destroyed?

((OOS: Deac: Note, Admiral Jene Luthen came across the Vanguards on her own, if Reletha feels like telling the truth. ;)))

((meh))

SSD Luficer

*As F. Irvine pushing Malice's hoverchair towards her quarters. A door on for an adjacent quarters opens up and out comes running a little red headed boy whom looked about eight with a wide smile and laughing playfully and runs past F. Irvine and Malice and around the corner. F. Irvine turns his head to follow the child until he went past the corner with his own smirk.*

?? *From inside the quarters, a child's voice* "Hey were'd you go! I'm going to get you!!"

*Then from the same quarters runs a blonde haired ten year old with a grin on his face, until he stops dead with a shock oh his face when he sees Malice.*

*Havok was stood there almost tear-eyed trying to utter out something*

SSD Lucifer

Malice: My...boy...how you've grown...

-------------------------------

Darkstar Skyhook

Reletha: I would suggest you begin your search with a man named Cracken. It seems the admiral who authourised their use is now with him.

Cracken: You'll be briefed on the specifics once we have analised the reports from the mail ship.

Ackbar: We have nothing further to discuss for the moment. This meating is ajourned.

*5 hours later.*

*Over comlink.*

Flax: Greer, I think you should see this, come to Security Central.

--------------------------------------------------

*Mirra wonders off to get a drink.*

--------------------------------------------------

Kal: Goes to the lounge and does some sabre exercises.

((why is it that r15's the only to give me a comment on the obi-mime kenobi pic XD))

*Havok runs up and hugs Malice and starts sheding tears, but not before F. Irvine steped in and slowed the child down, not wanting Malice to be innocently harmed in her temporarily weakend condition.*

Havok *in tears with his head in her shoulder. still spoken like a child* "I thought you wouldn't come back.."

*When Greer arrives Flax turns to Murry.*

Flax: Show him chief. *To Greer.* You just have to see this.

*Murry lifts two heavy bags onto the desk and unzips them.*

Murry: *Gestures to one full of white powder.* This is powdered Rissa spice. *Gestures to the other.* Pure Gliterstim. Santago must be the biggest drug dealer this side of the Cron Drift!

Flax: Here's the thing, Santago died in the Med Bay a couple of hours ago, at first they thought he'd OD'd on something really exotic, then we found this.

*Hands Greer the note.*

We're in hyperspace so that means the assassin is somewhere on this ship, find him, and if you're sure, just kill him. If not bring him here then we'll exicute him. We revert in four days.

----------------------------------------------------

*Mirra wonders over to Odin, she smiles and makes a minimal curtsy.*

Mirra: My Lord, could I speak with you for a moment? Alone.

*What ever BD's ship is named*

*In a corrador*

Guard "You hear whats going on?"

Technition "Yeah, I heard that Colonel Santago's dead." *whispering* "And you know what I heard a rumor that's been going on."

Guard *whispering* "Yeah?"

Tech *whispering* "He was murdered. An assassin got on baord and poisoned him. And you know that medic's uniform that got found near spacedock? Yeah I heard that it must have been used by him."

Guard "Really, I heard about that uniform, they went up and down that thing with all sorts of scanners, can't find a single thing. Not only that, none of the security cameras got a good shot of the guy who wore it, or even seen anyone drop off the suit. But were it was found, it was ment to be found."

Tech "Well we're not going to leave hyperspace anytime soon, so who ever that assassin is he's gotta be hiding somewhere."

Guard "Yeah security's going to be beefed up to. I wouldn't want to be that guy."

Tech "Well you know about that rumor I heard."

Guard "What about it."

Tech "The thing is, is that if under any normal circumstances if this assassin were just any hired gun, we'd catch em in a heart beat."

Guard "What are you saying? This one's not a 'typical assassin'."

Tech "Exactly, I heard that the assassin put a note in Colonel Santago's coat before he died. It was an ensigna of one of the best assassin guild of all time! For all we know that maybe Santago's not the only one that'll drop dead before he's caught!!"

Flax: We found a medic's uniform by a garbage chute outside the infirmery. We've been over it. I have the two techs who picked the Colonel up confined to quarters, 2-1B is locked down and under gaurd, I'd like you to interview the techs and have one of your lot check the droid over.

Godsheim Station

Valkyrie to Ellela: I'm from Vanaheim.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

*Odin looks at Mirra for a second*

Odin: Of course come with me.

*He leads Mirra out into an empty corridor outside the banquet Hall.*

Odin: What do you need?

Mirra: My father gave me this letter, *She profers an old fashioned paper evelope sealed with the Flax crest in dark blue wax.* I don't know whats in it. My father said I was to give it to you privately. He also said to warn you he will be seeking the Kingship after the end of the current campaign.

(( NOTE:

This will almost certainly prevoke Tournament and the Republic will be occupied with preventing it from escalating into a space bourne war.

Odin should know this, as the law of Lahara Sector and Gricho Sector is natorious for its archaic nature, just as the entire region is known for its "quaint" traditions))

Archived