Home

President of the Swamp 2004

Kain

Originally posted by Kain

Troopr is an advocate of illegal narcotics and cross-dressing!

Want proof? Look at this picture I found...

(Warning: Don't view if overly offendable)

http://img61.exs.cx/img61/5378/120635446.jpg

I don't have the software to play with Flash, so meh on you...

Expand your Imagi-Nation

I got it free from a shipping company biatch :p

and oh, you are officially my enemy Kain >_>

I shall enjoy whiping the floor with your carcass

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Troopr-Undr-Fir

I got it free from a shipping company biatch :p

and oh, you are officially my enemy Kain >_>

I shall enjoy whiping the floor with your carcass

Come come now, this is a gentleman's battle. No need for bad language.

And that shows how completely unstable Troopr is. Do we need a madman as president here?

Expand your Imagi-Nation

Originally posted by Kain

Come come now, this is a gentleman's battle. No need for bad language.

And that shows how completely unstable Troopr is. Do we need a madman as president here?

Expand your Imagi-Nation

I unstable?

No sir, I just don't like to have sexual relations with sheep... BTW bertha isn't too happy you haven't called >_>

Originally posted by TiE 23

I, the swampiest Swampie here, Will not get involved into this fixed presidential race, that is all

TiE

Swampiest swampy? No, I think that's someone else...like Sabretooth or Jed or Kain or Astrotoy 7.

Well, I am Majin Emperor of the Swamp, which is higher than God of the Swamp...and I approve of this message. :D

:fett:

Originally posted by Majin Revan

Swampiest swampy? No, I think that's someone else...like Sabretooth or Jed or Kain or Astrotoy 7.

Well, I am Majin Emporer of the Swamp, which is higher than God of the Swamp...and I approve of this message. :D

The Swamp lost it's aura of swampiness a long while ago...

Originally posted by ET Warrior

Personally, I don't think you should be allowed to carry a title when you cannot spell it :dozey:

but maybe that's just me.....

Whoops...typo...now fixed.

And now, I am allowed to carry it!! Hahahaha!!

Originally posted by ET Warrior

Not really, since somebody had to TELL you that you spelled it wrong :dozey:

Well Majin Emperor is so powerful, that he gives himself permission, no one tells him if he is allowed!!

*Falls down.*

Nobody cares about emporers or kings, this is for Presidency!

Troopr deals in transvestites and crack rocks!

Oh, BTW, if your really running, please PM me. Only those who's PM's are recieved will be canidates. I'll also need the name of your VP.

Expand your Imagi-Nation

Hey whats crackin gang. Im back and im ready to do some serious posting. I would like to join this race in hopes of becoming the next Swamp President. I have great credentials (fancy sentence :p) I have what it takes to lead the Swamp in warm oodles of goodness.

For those of you who dont know me im Father Torque. I was the President and CEO of the Father Torque Foundation ( Represent yo!) :p which was a premier thread at LF. But that doesnt really matter cause i just wanted to brag :D. Anywho, I am putting my name up for office and hope to rule the swamp as i kinda did back in the old school.

Also, I need a cool hip VP to stand by me and fight for the Father Torque ticket. If you want to support a cool swampie who will bring back the old school by being VP, just say KFC rules 5 times :p

- The most recently returned

Father Torque

Originally posted by Father Torque

Hey whats crackin gang. Im back and im ready to do some serious posting. I would like to join this race in hopes of becoming the next Swamp President. I have great credentials (fancy sentence :p) I have what it takes to lead the Swamp in warm oodles of goodness.

For those of you who dont know me im Father Torque. I was the President and CEO of the Father Torque Foundation ( Represent yo!) :p which was a premier thread at LF. But that doesnt really matter cause i just wanted to brag :D. Anywho, I am putting my name up for office and hope to rule the swamp as i kinda did back in the old school.

Also, I need a cool hip VP to stand by me and fight for the Father Torque ticket. If you want to support a cool swampie who will bring back the old school by being VP, just say KFC rules 5 times :p

Father Torque

:eek: *chokes on chicken wing*

Fa...fa...Father Torque?

I thought you only existed in the fairytales they tell the kids here :eek:

Originally posted by Father Torque

Father Torque

Yeah, people, disregard the VP part, cuz I'm the VP now.

And welcome back bud. :)

Archived