Home

President of the Swamp 2004

Kain

I got Torque's canidacy, I need everyone else's before midnight Eastern Time Sunday night, as that is when voting begins. If I don't get your PM, then you're name will not appear on the polls.

Expand your Imagi-Nation

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Mike Windu

Woo!

Kain I think we should call our campaign: WORLD DOMINATION!

>.>

<.<

Quiet you fool!

Uh, haha, thats funny...er...Mikey...HAHA..!

Expand your Imagi-Nation

This isnt the freakin saddle club or mary-kate and ashley forums. The prez and VP need to be older, longer term forumers(no 2003 n00bs). Thus kain being 19 yo qualifies(and a few others), and since Siv doesnt seem to be allowed to enter as he's a mod, I nominate Astro, in fact anyone over 20, like Mike or the Capn will do nicely. gee, if we left everything to you crazy teemagers this place would go up in smoke in about 5 days..... like when your parents leave on holidays and you have a party and stuff....

Just say NO to teens :(

:p

I would nominate Mike(txa) and the CapN, but Im not sure theyre interested .....I also think Selene should be appointed "Mistress of the Swamp", to give some female representation in the political structure here.............FIGHT DA POWER SISTER! :p

also, can I ask, what does the prez actually freakin do....apart from gloat he/she is the prez

Make me prez, you know you want to..... Kains too weird and most of the rest of you just arent ready yet... :p

mtfbwya

Vote for Torque / Acrylic and you will be guaranteed a more old school Swamp.

Campaign slogan (An unofficial one for now):

"We will build a better, more old school Swamp."

(Oh yeah, and I got alotta battle gil, so uh, yeah :p;))

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

This isnt the freakin saddle club or mary-kate and ashley forums. The prez and VP need to be older, longer term forumers(no 2003 n00bs). Thus kain being 19 yo qualifies(and a few others), and since Siv doesnt seem to be allowed to enter as he's a mod, I nominate Astro, in fact anyone over 20, like Mike or the Capn will do nicely. gee, if we left everything to you crazy teemagers this place would go up in smoke in about 5 days..... like when your parents leave on holidays and you have a party and stuff....

Just say NO to teens :(

:p

I would nominate Mike(txa) and the CapN, but Im not sure theyre interested .....I also think Selene should be appointed "Mistress of the Swamp", to give some female representation in the political structure here.............FIGHT DA POWER SISTER! :p

also, can I ask, what does the prez actually freakin do....apart from gloat he/she is the prez

Make me prez, you know you want to..... Kains too weird and most of the rest of you just arent ready yet... :p

mtfbwya

WTF?

Ive been here since June of 2002. I am 15. Do you think Im too stupid or something?

Quit your discrimination on age. Bastard.

Originally posted by Acrylic

Fudge it, I'm running for Presidency.

And if I am voted, the first law I'll pass is that there will be no laws, no moderators, no supermoderators, and no admins.

"Vote for me, I'm not going to be a puppet presideny!"

Edit- Oh well, time's up anyway. Incase anyone needs a Swamp-Anarchist...

WTF?

Ive been here since June of 2002. I am 15. Do you think Im too stupid or something?

he he he No one said you were stupid. And its not discrimination, its called common sense. Apart from in 3rd world countries, why arent 15 year olds allowed to drink, or drive..... being prez of the swamp is the same :p

(please note I am using much smileys, as I always do, to make it sink into your hot acrylic head that I dont really give a toss, but am just havin a larf....)

see...its just that tendency to go into a rage at the slightest comment, this is due to your "out of control teenage hormones"

I would advise against calling me a bastard, it might hamper your campaign(or enhance it.... :p)

man, believe me, when *I* was 15 I was much worse, my groin controlled the universe as far as I was concerned..... It still does now, but to a lesser extent.....

*Vote 1 for Astro : His groin doesnt control all of the universe* :p

mtfbwya

I nominate Astro, in fact anyone over 20, like Mike or the Capn will do nicely.

I would nominate Mike(txa) and the CapN,

I would like to thank you for your nomination, and respectfully decline it in one stroke.

I see this all as a popularuity contest and a flailing grasp at peer approval at best. A sort of "please pat me on the back, and acknowledge your acceptance of me, and how cool I am/want to be" type of thing. For example, I found this:

Well, I'm not gonna run cuz what if I'm president? Then I can't become a mod!!!

Though I wont be a mod anyways...so wahts the difference?

I'm not gonna run in this election, so if you were planning to, dont nominate me. ;)

Which I honestly believed, until I saw this:

And then this. Poor little fat guy.

WTF?

Such a very angry, chubby, youngster.

At any rate, it doesn't matter because I don't think my fragile ego could handle the rejection of not winning. I'm a person too, dammit! Losing could scar me. So have at it kids.

[Edit] (among several edits, actually) After some thinking, I think I will run. With Astro as my VP, just to try and knock Acrylic out of the running if nothing else. Do you people honestly want this angry,over-weight individual holding an empty meaningless position here at our swap? Our very home if you will?!

If you want to take a stand against people who have no authority at all, but really want some (like Acryllic, and his running mate, ol' whats-his-name), and want to take a stand for people who have no authority and intend to do absolutely nothing about anything, I think you know that your vote goes to Cap/Astro 2004, you sorry assed bitches. Thank you for your time.

Originally posted by CapNColostomy

[Edit] (among several edits, actually) After some thinking, I think I will run. With Astro as my VP, just to try and knock Acrylic out of the running if nothing else. Do you people honestly want this angry,over-weight individual holding an empty meaningless position here at our swap? Our very home if you will?!

If you want to take a stand against people who have no authority at all, but really want some (like Acryllic, and his running mate, ol' whats-his-name), and want to take a stand for people who have no authority and intend to do absolutely nothing about anything, I think you know that your vote goes to Cap/Astro 2004, you sorry assed bitches. Thank you for your time.

he he he... doesn't it say in scripture that when the evil twins unite the world will start spinning backwards, and hell be unleashed on earth..... :p (also sounds like an anime movie plot actually) :p

however, upon serious consideration, one policy I will put on the table is "no fat kids", because I think its important they get off the computer, go and shoot some hoops, and chase some tail....

"Vote 666 Cap/Astro 2004...your worst nightmare"

mtfbwya

"Vote 666 Cap/Astro 2004...your worst nightmare"

mtfbwya

Yes, my fellow...whatever the hell you are, a vote for the 666 Cap/Astro 2004 campaign, is a vote against angry fat kids everywhere. Now stand up and be counted, ya bunch o' silly bastids.

alright, all we need now is a thread in wich all 'contestants' make a speech post, and then we can all vote in a poll...

Captain Wilson

Trooper

kain

siv

ET

sabretooth

anyone else? So i can make the poll right. Or is somebody else gonna do it?

EDIT: i believe Astro is in this too?

Originally posted by CapNColostomy

I would like to thank you for your nomination, and respectfully decline it in one stroke.

I see this all as a popularuity contest and a flailing grasp at peer approval at best. A sort of "please pat me on the back, and acknowledge your acceptance of me, and how cool I am/want to be" type of thing. For example, I found this:

Which I honestly believed, until I saw this:

And then this. Poor little fat guy.

Such a very angry, chubby, youngster.

At any rate, it doesn't matter because I don't think my fragile ego could handle the rejection of not winning. I'm a person too, dammit! Losing could scar me. So have at it kids.

After reading this I'm voting 666! :D

Power to the death-metallers! :evil1:

:D

hey i was planning on making a new thread in wich you guys could post what kind of benefits you'd bring the swamp and then people can vote on you in the poll. It would be much clearer than the mess in this thread, i can't even see who all the participants are, so that's why we need a new thread. Only we'd best wait a little longer.

Ofcourse, on the poll, you can only vote once and it ends on a certain day... But, if Kain's in control, i guess it's alright.

I got every whos running's name, so its a bit more organized than you'd wanna believe.

The canidacy nominating ends Sunday at midnight Eastern time. Actual voting begins at the same time this thread ends.

Expand your Imagi-Nation

Archived