Home

Let's all boycott LucasArts

Murray the Chao

I am starting my own "fanlisting" of those willing to boycott all Star Wars games(with the exception of the upcoming Star Wars Trilogy on the GBA)until we get Sam & Max:Freelance Police!

There is only one rule:You MUST have signed the petition!

I shall start off with the official chant of the Revolution:

HELL, NO! WE WON'T ALLOW THIS!

HELL, NO! WE WON'T ALLOW THIS!

LUCASARTS IS A BIG, FAT JERK!

ARE WE FANS OR ARE WE MISANTHROPES?

NO MORE CANCELLATIONS! NO MORE CANCELLATIONS!

NO MORE CANCELLATIONS! NO MORE CANCELLATIONS!

SAM & MAX!

SAM & MAX!

FREELANCE POLICE!

FREELANCE POLICE!

WE'RE STRONG!

WE'RE STRONG!

WE FIGHT!

WE FIGHT!

WE'RE KILLER BUNNIES TONIGHT!

ALL RIGHT!

Originally posted by flint paper

Hey guys, I am starting my on anti-fan listing for morons. To be allowed to on the fan listing, you HAVE to give a public display of your homosexuality, or alternatively be a flagrant asshat like Murry.

Explain how I would give a public display of my homosexuality, I'm intrigued.

So you mean like this:

HELL, NO! WE WON'T ALLOW THIS with the exception of the upcoming Star Wars Trilogy on the GBA!

HELL, NO! WE WON'T ALLOW THIS with the exception of the upcoming Star Wars Trilogy on the GBA!

NO MORE CANCELLATIONS with the exception of the upcoming Star Wars Trilogy on the GBA! NO MORE CANCELLATIONS with the exception of the upcoming Star Wars Trilogy on the GBA!

NO MORE CANCELLATIONS with the exception of the upcoming Star Wars Trilogy on the GBA! NO MORE CANCELLATIONS with the exception of the upcoming Star Wars Trilogy on the GBA!

SAM & MAX!

SAM & MAX!

FREELANCE POLICE!

FREELANCE POLICE!

WE'RE STRONG!

WE'RE STRONG!

WE FIGHT!

WE FIGHT!

WE'RE KILLER BUNNIES TONIGHT with the exception of the upcoming Star Wars Trilogy on the GBA!

ALL RIGHT!

• 2 weeks later...

There! I signed the petition! Not that it's gonna help.... The game's cancelled and they'll probably never finish it..... Don't get me wrong I wanna kick those guys at LucasArts in the nuts as much as you do but that won't get them to finish the game....

Do you guys think adventure games are ever gonna be popular again like.... RPGs? Adventure and RPGs have some things in common so why still RPGs and no adventures? I don't know about adventure games that long but I LOVE them and I really hope they're gonna be popular again someday. Well yeah they're popular now but not enough for LucasArts...

Why the heck Star Wars trilogy on the GBA!?

IT'S THE STAR WARS TRILOGY! WE've seen it done a million times! IT'S ON GBA! GBA has a consistent lack of good/original games!

Also, please, we've tried these things. It's really pointless to try and post your mundane (and marginally unoriginal) chants and stuff here. For more information, refer to my second post in the Pointless Hopes thread.

P.S. I'm not trying to flame you, but... you know. I'm as aggravated as the next guy about Freelance Police, but just drop it. A chant or "fanlisting" won't get us anywhere.

Archived