• Kain/Mike Windu
    • Astrotoy7/CapnColostomy
    • ET Warrior/Insane Sith
    • sabertooth/Doomgiver
    • Captain Wilson/Pie AND legameboy
    • Father Torque/Acrylic
    • Troopr-Undr-Fir/ Bongo Bob

Originally posted by Acrylic

You know that there's still 3 days HMMM???!!!

:p

Well, whatever. If you guys win, can I be your Secretary of Weapons of Mass Destruction?

yes, I get the WMD joke, but you(and ET to some extent) were the reason we ran........ besides, Pie is our Minister of Evil/Darkness, and that should cover all such things.... :D

does it matter....the fun is over, it started being over when the thing was reset,,,,

if anyone else does manage to get a higher tally in *this* vote, I hope they will be seen as the illegitimate prez/vp, not unlike GW and whatshisface :p

mtfbwya

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Astrotoy7

WTF !

ET, I'm sick of you....you're a prick.... plain and simple.... why the hell did you do that..... !

Groovy, why the hell are we starting from scratch...wasnt it *obvious* we had won, whether you do the subtract 500 or disqualification bit ...... I dont see why we're starting from scratch !!! F**K !!! its obvious the people want us, wtf else do you need....

*spits at ETs av*

not only that, doing it again, takes the fun out of it...... sheez

But again, a warm thanks for the people that voted for us in the original authentic poll..... :D

I ask you all to VOICE YOUR PROTEST at this ridiculous lame a$$ move......

Kain, you can keep it open till August 7, 2077, wont make none difference, didnt you notice your tally last time...... :p

AS the Cap said, we were never taking this thing too seriously, because at the end of the day the prez/vp do *f* all anyway. We were mainly in it for a larf, and to try make sure others didnt win and then drive us nuts by gloating theyre the freakin prez for the next 12 months..... but even getting the highest tally didint seem enough....

Smells like Cuba in here all of a sudden :p

mtfbwya

Reason we are starting from scratch....where do I start.

I was going to do a joke and add a rediculous count to some canditates (who shall remain nameless as to not sway the vote) Then we were going to have a re-count, and then do the Geedubya VS Gore thing, have a re-count, ballot confusion....yada yaday. It was supposed to be a Joke, but ET had the same idea I did, nothing against him, I am just as guilty as he is, I added several votes to one of the candidates. THEN we had this problem of people PMing me saying "Oh Groovy could you change my vote, yada yada yada. I spent like an hour sifting through this ****, and and messing with this damn poll. After all the gripes, and groans, I made an executive decision to re-do the poll and just start from scratch, it became a dis-organized ball of confusion that became WAY to difficult to deal with. HELL, some of the candidates never even made it to the initial poll, because poeple were tired, so that was also unfair to those, (having to be added later, had you not known they were there, would you have voted the same? Exactly....a mess!)

So this is what it is, and this is what it shall be. No tampering this time, no jokes, just a plain old election, with a simple poll that will NOT be tampered with by any means what-so-ever.

That being said, happy posting! ;)

Originally posted by joetheeskimo5

How'd you get a custom title? I thought you got that at like 1000 posts or something...:confused:

Yeah, I did too. Apparently, many people with less than 1000 posts have them. I went looking around to see if I was the only one so I could rub it in people's faces...but, many people had custom titles under 1000 posts.

:fett:

Originally posted by Majin Revan

Yeah, I did too. Apparently, many people with less than 1000 posts have them. I went looking around to see if I was the only one so I could rub it in people's faces...but, many people had custom titles under 1000 posts.

:fett:

People like mods, admins, and super mods can have custom titles if under 1000 posts.

I think all of you are incredibly immature for getting all pissy about a community-given title.

For shame.

*casts a vote for himself as Dictator of the Swamp and walks out*

Originally posted by Jed

I think all of you are incredibly immature for getting all pissy about a community-given title.

For shame.

*casts a vote for himself as Dictator of the Swamp and walks out*

Well, if everyone heres rate of pay was based on caring what you think, I'm afraid most everyone (save for a few brown-nosers whos names shall go unmentioned) would be impoverished.

I can appreciate a joke. I even thought what ET did was funny. Whether or not it was funny, or the fact that I got the joke or didn't isn't the point. The point is that the so called "joke" in question screwed me and my home-slice Astro out of 34 votes and out of our "community-given title". As you pointed out, it's not a big deal. I'm not mad about it. But on the same hand, if it was no big deal to poke a middle finger up our butts and pull 34 votes out, why was it not also no big deal to leave it alone in the first place? Next time, please poke your middle finger in a tub of margarine before probing us for votes, or at the very least lick it. It's not an important thing, so it's immature to get pissy about not winning it. Fine. That might actually have some substance to it coming from you had you made any mention about how it was also immature to totally cluster-**** people out of winning. It wasn't just mine and Astos votes that went into the ****ter when that happened. Kain also had more votes, and I'm sure some of the others did as well.

At least Groovey had the balls to say why it happened. As it was, all we were offered was "none of you can take a joke" and a couple of these ":rolleyes:". No "my bad" or "here's the skinny". Just YOINK! and "what, I was only kidding! you can't take a joke!"

Anyhow, good luck and congrats to whoever wins the damned thing. It's honestly not worth bickering over. That's all I have for now.

Originally posted by CapNColostomy

Well ......

That's all I have for now.

Thus ends the CapNs first "State of The Swamp" speech :D

Cap, I did the rounds, and the ppl that voted for us did so because we dont pull any punches when it comes to tellin it straight.....

I'd say we've won *this* poll too, so, how do you like your interns, busty or perky ? :p

Jed, whats with you man. I thought you were cool..... I'm sure no one intended for the 'fun' poll to become this calamitous mess, no thx to ET aka "The Joker", of course.... :D but, its all swampy water under the bridge.... lets get back to flamin' each other over other things :D

mtfbwya

Originally posted by ET Warrior

You say THIS to me after I called you an idiot awesome? :(

:xp:

That´s a common fact which means you dont always have to remind me :xp:

Originally posted by Zbomber

Everyone hates you ET. Looks like the mod-effect is kicking in.

You are all way to serious, and I'm gonna blow your house up.

Myabe the wrong choice of words to people who take everything way too seriously.....

I'm not voting, because I think this whole president thing was stupid anyways.

* High fives Z *

Originally posted by Alegis Gensan

honesty always wins! i think

say..is there a vacant spot for minister of defense? :p just checking

Yeah, he has a point. That is why I re-did the poll in the first place.

Once the election is over, we can start on the WMD thing and declare war on the universe! :p

Mods tampering with the polls is not a common thing, and in this case, it was only ment to be funny, but it kind of spoiled the party for some. Bottom line, niether ET, or myself meant any harm, it was a staged Saturday Night Live type joke, that just went wrong for all the right reasons...

Personally I thought the joke was funny, but it got a bit out of control. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

....Personally I thought the joke was funny, but it got a bit out of control. Sorry for the inconvenience.

ah well, life goes on.... :D

*checks to see if world is turning*

*it is, hurrah !* :p

well, at least you and ET (aka "The Joker") came clean about what you both did and why you made those decisions.... if we were fed lies then you know there would have been a swamp riot happenin :p

*damn, wishes he was fed lies* :p

mtfbwya

Originally posted by Pie™

Sigh... here we go...

I love your location/sig btw :rolleyes:

:p

Pie, Acrylic, dont excite MH or we wont hear the end of it...... :(:p

There's some great Bush/Election related threads at the

Chambers at the moment

MH, we've already had the recount, *THIS is the recount* :p

Alegis, Im not sure about the M.O Defence title, but you you could declare yourself as Belgium's very own 'Zlad The Impaler' :p

mtfbwya

Archived