Home

Ghost In the Machine (of jka)

RpTheHotrod

Originally posted by CapNColostomy

I would think that it is (among other things you post) complete and utter BULL****. But that's just me.

and what exactly are these "other things I post"

please inform me

and fyi, someone found out what it says

"Sheep have you any wool, yessir yessire 3 bags full"

I dunno, the whole gay-Christian with super powers, a mental illness and that is dying thread that you made comes to mind. But once again, that's just me. I'm sure you don't place any more importance on what I believe that you say, than I do on caring what you think about what I believe that you say. Or something to that effect.

Originally posted by RpTheHotrod

So...you are insulting me...making fun of me because I have an illness that is going to eventually kill me...

and "super powers"? People do have those abilities....do you research.

No, I don't research. But you probably meant to say do youR research. Because there is no concrete evidence to support anything you've said. And for the record, I'm not trying to be insulting, nor am I trying to make fun of you. I just don't believe most of what you say, that's all. If that insults you, well...I'd like to say I'm sorry, but Im not sorry. I meant what I said. It doesn't make me right. Or wrong. C'mon man, that fishing story from the other thread, now a ghostly tale about a moment you just happened to capture on JA? I don't buy a word of any of it.

yes........fishing.........story....I know....you don't........remember "talkingn" about fishing? It's.....a.........figure.....of.......speech..........

As for ja...come on.....game with no more patches and least of all a patch that includes a guy talking about sheep. I guess if you believe that sort of nonsense, it would be cool to come across. Otherwise..............

.....Whine and flame and troll all you want...but what happened, happened.

this sounds like a job for Groovy's "Investigators of the Paranormal" :p

Cap, I think the best thing to do is take what Rp says with a grain of salt, or other more effective white powders, which may make them seem more plausible.... :p

Rp, seriously man, you're 18/19yo right, when funny things come up in recordings, its 'cause of things like glitches in either playing or recording programs/erquipment, not ghosts , not demons :( as, exciting as that may be to the imagination :D

mtfbwya

HAXOR! snipe-o-vision! you could...snipe somene when doing a kata....

has the glitch been tested upon a base server and not a crappy one? (non ja+)

pretty cool to find such stuff yourself :)

as for the sound, i don't care :p bad recorder, or your sound drive which had problems...when you recorded doom3, you also had problems with sound. Therefore your computer is possessed, and not the retail game. Call an exorcist. Did this problem exist before you installed doom3? its the devil!

Well, all I know is...I'm recording and on playback, I hear a voice in it.

:rolleyes:

Whine and flame and troll all you want...but what happened, happened.

":rolleyes: " indeed. Thinking you're full of **** isn't whining, but I can see how it borders on flaming and trolling, so I'll go ahead and move on out of your amazing tales thread. But I do appreciate your permission engaging in those activities.

Something is wrong with you if you actually think I was serious about it being a "ghost"

Maybe something is wrong with you if you actually think I was serious about you being serious about......it..........ghost......I just lost myself.

:xp:

Archived