Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
B000AMJG4Y.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_V58456325_.jpg

My brother just randomly bought this despite never playing FFVII and only playing FFX 4 years ago. Action and stuff is pretty cool, but everything confused the hell out of me.

"Mother!" *Sob*

What a wussie. 11crazy_smilie.gif

Well it's alot better if you've actually played VII.

Sephiroth pwns.

I too got it, and like chase saw it almost a year ago :D

And so I have become hooked...:o

"Take my love.

Take my land.

Take me where I cannot stand.

I don’t care, I’m still free.

You can’t take the sky from me.

Take me out

to the black.

Tell ‘em I ain’t comin’ back.

Burn the land and boil the sea.

You can’t take the sky from me.

Have no place

I can be

Since I found Serenity.

But you can’t take the sky from me."

I just got that too, brilliant.

B000BLJGBC.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

B0001B3YTM.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Well, the whole guy-whos-name-was-on-the-ISP-bill-and-he-moved-out thing kinda set me back a bit. Then I had to get my computer serviced for the better part of a week...and now its iffy at best. Thats about the jist of what happened to me. :p

But as for things I've recently aquired...lessee...

280005b.jpg

281270b.jpg

280415b.jpg

7190443.jpg

And Korn - See You on the Other Side, Distrubed - Ten Thousand fists, and I got Durge of Cerberus pre-ordered. Nice.

In my opinion electric razors suck @$$. Blades are the only way to go. I've never tried that kind before because I'm afraid I my slice my neck open or something. I just use the other kind with 2 or 3 blades. Face feels smother than a baby's behind.

In my experience electrics have never given me a nice smooth face. I find myself having to go over and over it again until I give in and finish with a blade. F***in's electric razors.

I just started with a pure straight edge, and have been pretty impressed. Way less pull and irritation than any gillette I ever tried, I got setup basically for life for under $100, and hey, without a little danger, what fun would life be? :p

Anyone who's interested in a straight, check out straightrazorplace.com Great guys hooked me up no prob.

I finally bought my big birthday present. I been looking all over for a decent set of Doc Marten's. I been wearing them all my life, and they are still....hands down the most comfortable and attractive footwear that money can buy. So I broke down, ventured to the Fox Valley Mall in Aurora, IL, and found these bad boys at Carson's:

b-gz8699zfbx-34.jpg

They were listed at $110, but I only had to pay $79.99. Normally I HATE shopping, but it's pretty fun when you find a cool sale like this! Now I got money for another pair of boots! :D

I also found these very good things at the mall:

ministry-t-shirt--101.gif

47638329_bf93851cdb.jpg

DMC10049.jpg

Archived