Home

Worst Pick Up Line?

Darth Groovy

"my god you're annoying... i'd shag you so hard!"

i said that to a waitress while i worked at pizza hut.

she replied "sounds good"

then i got scared and ran away

only joking :D we just carried on flirting for months... then she left.

Probably my worst one was one night I was out drinking, of course off my face. I apperantly called my friend in Sydney and literally screamed "I LOVE YOU WILL YOU **** ME??? TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME AND **** ME" I don't even remember it, except the next day on MSN he was like "Ummm Natty... do you remember calling me last night?" and of course with me having a splitting headache hardly remembered a thing, other than running off to a sex shop to buy a birthday present for my gay best friend at one stage. Anyway he told me what I had said and I though Oh...My...GAWD. Of course, later in the year I went to Sydney and in my last night we got drunk and we ended up having a "lets lick chocolate icecream off eachother" session in my hotel room. As it is, I still supposedly owe him a blowjob.

This is why I never come in here *sigh*

I've never used a pick-up line myself, but the one I've always thought was funniest goes like this:

"Is that a ladder in your tights, or a stairway to heaven?"

The clubs I go to, a Led Zeppelin reference in a chat up line would probably get me a shag actually.. brb

Originally posted by LucasTones

This is why I never come in here *sigh*

That the only reason? Because I'm sure with time, you could come up with about 6 more reasons, if not more.

I suppose it doesn't help when you come in here and walk straight into a thread like this. Then again, it's hard not to.

Originally posted by Natty

I'm swowwy :(

Don't worry, I've heard things that'll make your hair curl (unless it's already curled, and then... it'll just scare you ****less)

But I won't utter them here, the FBI is still on me about the last time I tried something like that.

Archived