Home

Battlefront Episode 3 expansion

Master William

XBOX games are frequently expanded through downloadable content. In many cases, the DLC is free, but some games offer it for $5 (such as $5 Dance Dance Revolution song packs, or new maps for Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow).

You have to subscribe to XBOX Live, though.

Originally posted by DemonKing

I remember for Galactic Battlegrounds they released a Clone Campaigns expansion to go with episode 2, so given that episode 3 comes out in May next year it isn't beyond the realms of possibility that they will get out an expansion in time to "cash in".

Galactic Battlegorunds wasn't released with any EpII content, Battlefront is released with EpIII content.

I'm not sure they will make a sequel, but I don't think EpIII is the reason for this.

There is always room to add the other episode III planets like Courscant and Alderran or the new planets that we don't know the names. Rhen Var is not a episode III planet. Kashyyy is the only episode III planet. Kamino and Geonosis will not be appearing in episode III said Pablo Hidalgo from starwars.com They could add other original trilogy maps also like dantoonie, dagobah, ord mantell, sullust, kessel, etc. I would personally like to see Tie Interceptor and Tie Advanced added to the game as well as B-wing and A-wing. I would also like to see Naboo Starfighter, flash speeder, millenium Falcon, slave I, Imperial Lamdba Class Shuttle, etc.

Originally posted by joesdomain

There is always room to add the other episode III planets like Courscant and Alderran or the new planets that we don't know the names. Rhen Var is not a episode III planet. Kashyyy is the only episode III planet. Kamino and Geonosis will not be appearing in episode III said Pablo Hidalgo from starwars.com They could add other original trilogy maps also like dantoonie, dagobah, ord mantell, sullust, kessel, etc. I would personally like to see Tie Interceptor and Tie Advanced added to the game as well as B-wing and A-wing. I would also like to see Naboo Starfighter, flash speeder, millenium Falcon, slave I, Imperial Lamdba Class Shuttle, etc.

Have you ever visited the SW Battlefront web page? Cause if you do, you will see that the planets are Tatooine, Hoth, Endor,

Yavin 4, Geonosis, Rhen Var, Naboo, Kamino, Bespin

and EPISODE 3 PLANET!

We are talking about expansion pack including episode III content and other content missed. I already know about all 10 planets in the game. I was saying Rhen Var is not going to show up in Star Wars Episode III Revenge of the Sith because it was made by Pandemic for the Star Wars The Clone Wars and Star Wars Battlefront video games only. Kashyyyk has been confirmed in Star Wars Insider issue #77 in the Star Wars Battlefront article has the Star Wars Episode III planet in the game. Tatoonie, Hoth, Endor, Bespin, Naboo, Rhen Var, Kamino, Geonosis are already know to most star wars battlefront fanatics. I visit Lucasarts.com at least 5-10 times a day and check the battlefront website as many times as well.

Alderran, Dagobah, Courscant, Corellia, Rodia, Sullust, Mon Calamari, Kessel, Dantoonie, Ord Mantell are all possibilites are future planet maps to be added to the game after the release if they decide to make downloaded content or expansion packs.

We are talking about expansion pack including episode III content and other content missed. I already know about all 10 planets in the game. I was saying Rhen Var is not going to show up in Star Wars Episode III Revenge of the Sith because it was made by Pandemic for the Star Wars The Clone Wars and Star Wars Battlefront video games only. Kashyyyk has been confirmed in Star Wars Insider issue #77 in the Star Wars Battlefront article has the Star Wars Episode III planet in the game. Tatoonie, Hoth, Endor, Bespin, Naboo, Rhen Var, Kamino, Geonosis are already know to most star wars battlefront fanatics. I visit Lucasarts.com at least 5-10 times a day and check the battlefront website as many times as well.

Alderran, Dagobah, Courscant, Corellia, Rodia, Sullust, Mon Calamari, Kessel, Dantoonie, Ord Mantell are all possibilites are future planet maps to be added to the game after the release if they decide to make downloaded content or expansion packs.

Sorry, for misunderstanding you. And i agree, they will be perfect planets to have in the expansion. But what kind of factions do you think there will be?

The only ones of your list I'm really missing are the Lambda class shuttle and naboo starfighter. All other vehicles are unique in the game so letting them crash wouldn't be logical. Why do you want all those planets in the game? There weren''t any battles on that. If you only want to visit the planets, they's beter make somekind of starwars myst game. Having a fight on them doesn't sound right.

Archived