Home

What's your favorite Dorito Flavour?

Icemaniax

What is your favorite Dorito Chip Flavour?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Dorito Chip Flavour?

• Salsa
    • Quacamole
    • Nacho Cheesier
    • Cooler Ranch
    • Spicier Nacho
    • Four Cheese
    • Ranchero
    • Taco
    • Salsa Verde
    • Black Pepper Jack

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by obi-wan13

5. Dorito Breath. Words cannot begin to describe the breath of someone who has been snacking on doritos. The foulness of their exhaling is so horrible, walls shake and steel melts. The moon turns into blood and all that is good and holy in this world disappears untill you get that horrid stink out of your breath. My fellow male swampies, do not approach females after you have eaten a good serving of any dorito flavor.

well what if they made mint droitos? :p anywho, i like the lots of cheese, so i went nocho cheesier.

Originally posted by CapNColostomy

Werd. Corn Nuts comes to mind. Those things will stink the hell out of an entire room. But most flavors of them are tastier than a mofo!

Ummm...

Originally posted by BongoBob

Salsa Verda biatch!

*tosses up gang signs*

Yeah, everybody had doritto breath last year. I bought a crapload of the listerene pocket packs and started givin them out to people who were eating durittos. Nasty breath. Same things with funyuns, and corn nuts. Corn nut breath kills :(

Eh hem ;)

I like pretty much all of them except for Cooler Ranch.

The ONLY reason I don't like cooler ranch is because I was camping with some friends and all we had to eat was a big ass bag of those. We ate them until we passed out, and the whole tent wreaked of cool ranch Doritoes. When I woke up the next morning, a buddy of mine started eating them again, and I ralphed outside the tent.

Haven't touched them since.

Anybody notice that when you eat Doritoes, especially on an empty stomach, you burp Doritoes all freaking day?

Originally posted by CapNColostomy

Oh, well excuse the hell out of me! Shall I lay down in traffic now?

Yes. :)

"Anybody notice that when you eat Doritoes, especially on an empty stomach, you burp Doritoes all freaking day?"

Gah, I know! EXTREMELY annoying. :(

I didn't like Cooler Ranch for awhile, but I started to about a year ago.

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

Anybody notice that when you eat Doritoes, especially on an empty stomach, you burp Doritoes all freaking day?

Yeah, but it still tastes good. :)

To avoid the horrid Dorito breath, when I buy them, I usually buy gum or mints as well. Wintergreen gum

Archived