Home

Morrowind

kipperthefrog

I would also say that I am so good at games cheating is below my dignity! How did i break into the Vivec Vualt? I captured the soul of lord Vivec, I had an amulet enchanted to chamilion me %100 and that amulet had 1000 charges! no cheats!

I soultrapped Lord Vivec AFTER i finished the plot of the game, so you know I stole PLENTY of loot before i had the "chamilion %100" amulet.

just as i was writing this, i found YOUR post, Sam Fisher! what a coincedence YOU did that too? Great minds, HUH?

Decided to reinstall this..give it a go. Anyone out there have some tips or some good sites concerning gameplay? I was originally an assassin but it was too slow on my computer. I have a faster one now, and giving it a go.

What type of "profession" is a really fun one to go through? Might try caster this time.

Well, the game really should be played in first person, as there are some major clipping issues when viewed in third person.

My only beef wit hthe game was the unbearable walks between locations. Other than that, Bethesda did a very nice job on the game and I'm looking forward to their creation of Fallout 3.

Originally posted by ZBomber

Is Morrowind anythign like Diablo II? :D

is like Everquest but with more interaction (you can do anything you want like killing a vendor, stealing items from a vendor, etc) but not online and with better graphics. Also i think the world is really big but at least me got lost without knowing what to do

Originally posted by LightNinja

Also i think the world is really big but at least me got lost without knowing what to do

The world of Morrowind is a joke compared to the world in Daggerfall. Cept in Daggerfall, you get that nifty auto-travel feature that caused me little aggravationg, compared to Morrowind where you had to hoof it everywhere, sending my character to the grave several times and sending me spinning into a dimension of pissed off I have never been to in my life. And atleast in Daggerfall you could get a horse or carriage or your own ship.

Originally posted by LightNinja

Daggerfall? an expansion?

Um, no. Daggerfall is TES 2, whereas Morrowind is TES 3.

Originally posted by kipperthefrog

I say we need a elder scrolls in an area with palm trees and beaches! tropical island huts, tropical rainforests,

and include where you can get a horse or your own ship!

Maybie even a little aircraft!

Goto the desert areas in Daggerfall towards the oceans for the palm trees and beaches. Goto a desert city for the huts, and the rainforests weren't mappable in that time period.

You can ride there on your horse or your own ship!

Like I said earlier...but nobody listens to me...

...shmucks.

Archived