Home

The PS2 demo thread

ZinC°hda

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, could one of you U.K'ers post some pics of the demo for use?

Theres a double edge to this request, as I'm making an Endor map based off Battlefront and need some referance.

Some nice pics would be of-

The Shield Gen where you destroy it, The ewok Platforms, and your opinion of the best areas in the map so I can model them.

Thanks if anyone can help me out.

i have to say 1st person is s*** compared to 3rd person it reduces visibility and the hand never moves it really does look like a rushed after thought like the driving in THUG but worse.and in at-st's you can hardly see anything because you have to look through the tiny window and the perimeter is all the interior of the at-st but the guns are so detailed and this is the only good thing about 1st person

Originally posted by Spyder777

how are the controls... Are they like Socom or what... make a list of what buttons do what

btw this is ps2

x:jump (double tap to activate jetpack)

o:cant remember (or nothing)

square:cant remember(or nothing)

triange:cant remember (or nothing)

r1:shoot

r2:change weapon

r3:zoom

l1:through projectile/ use disguise/ use fusion cutter

l2:change projectile/ disguise/ fusion cutter

l3:nothing

d-pad:nothing

left analogue stick:move

right analogue stick:look

What kind of waepon have the pilots?

Do huh? I'm guessing you mean what kind of weapon does the pilot have. Here is the link.

http://www.lucasarts.com/games/swbattlefront/

GOLAN ARMS CR-1 BLASTER CANNON

After a cache of weaponry was stolen from a Golan Arms supply depot, these modified blaster cannons found their way into the hands of the Rebel Alliance. The CR-1 Blaster Cannon fires multiple blaster bolts per shot and is the single-most brutal close-range anti-infantry weapon.

If you could it still wouldn't work on Us consoles. Sorry but I guess we will have to wait until Sept. 7th for our demo [/b]

if you subscribe to opm you should have the mag in a few days.

i called ziff publications they said they should be going out soon to subscribers. so i should get mine any day now. :cool:

Archived