Home

The PS2 demo thread

ZinC°hda

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Half the question you guys are asking have been answered 20 time over. Don't waste the devs time with redone questions when there are better new questions to be asked.

Bobbys Helmet can u tell us what the secret episode 3 planet is and what it looks like and stuff

Kashyyyk (sp?) is the confirmed secret planet.

Is there an interceptor (This is the last time I'll ask this)?
Plain and simple, no.

i got a question bobby. if you know, what is the official list of vehicles for star wars battlefront

Although I can't answer this, I don't believe the dev should waste time listing them all. Not only that but the list will be available on the official site soon, so be patient.

OK, maybe there aren't that many repeate questions, but I just thought that I would save time by answering some.

Originally posted by yaebginn

What do you do if you are out of ammo for all weapons. Can you use the butt of your gun, or is there infinite pistol ammo. I'm curious. Or do you just tough it out and try to find some ammo.

the pistol ammo recharges like you fire 10 shots maybe then it overheats (if you do them in rapid succsession, if not it just charges up after every shot) and you have to wait for about 3 secs til it cools down, so yes the pistol has infinite ammo

Edit: son_of_sith bots do build turrets

Yeah I've got a question for your demo players (or the dev)

How long does it take the enemy AI to find you if your hidden in the shrubs, ewok village, ect. if your a sniper and regular troop and, tell me as much as possible on snipers, I need to know everything!

Originally posted by jedijohn

the pistol ammo recharges like you fire 10 shots maybe then it overheats (if you do them in rapid succsession, if not it just charges up after every shot) and you have to wait for about 3 secs til it cools down, so yes the pistol has infinite ammo

Edit: son_of_sith bots do build turrets

thanks, JediJohn. you have been very helpful this week...

Originally posted by Virtuosis

Theres still a little speculation that its Kashyyk (whatever I don't care how you spell it) none of the devs have come right out and said it, so don't say its confirmed. Because we just all agreed on altogether that it might be the planet.

1-2 sources hinted or confirmed on Kashyyyk, plus its more then just speculation but more of put 2 and 2 together deal.

bobby's helmet,

does the XBOX share PS2 textures or do they have their own build?

ie...XBOX is not a port of PS2 is it?......it seemed that clone wars--(which pandemic developed ) had a very ps2-ish look on the XBOX

thanks for your time !

It's pretty obvious that the episode 3 planet's gonna be kashyyyk.

If you look at the planets that are gonna be in battlefront, you'll notice that the two eras (Civil war era, Clone war era) have the same kind of planets:

Hoth : Rhen Var

Tatooine : Geonosis

and

Endor : Kashyyyk!!!

And their own unique planets like Kamino and Bespin.

The other clue is that on the Republic Commando wlkthrough of Kashyyyk, one of the commenters said that Kashyyyk and the Wookies would show up in Episode 3.

Look at what you made me do.

I made myself look like a total nerd.

:(

actually, if they do it right, kashyyyk will be more like kamino then the moon of endor. cause you cant get to the ground without it being very dark, and having lots of deadly beasts trying to kill you. and rhen var is for both sets of factions.

edit- misspelled kashyyyk, had to correct it

Originally posted by Gjto

Can anyone post the "front" of the magazine here, so i can look in the shops for it. And does anyone know if the magazine is available in Holland (Netherlands)??

http://jwhdavison.1up.com/media?id=1125778

Here is a pic of what it should look like, ignore the US thing at the top, this is the same magazine cover used in the UK I believe, can someone cofirm this?

That just had the video of it in there, no demo, trust me I have it. I know people have said its probably Kashyyk (whatever idc) but until I see it on the main site or gamespy or ign, I wont believe it. You really don't know on a forum whether someone is a real game developer or some 14 year old kid who knows how to type well... Anyone can bluff...

hat just had the video of it in there, no demo, trust me I have it. I know people have said its probably Kashyyk (whatever idc) but until I see it on the main site or gamespy or ign, I wont believe it. You really don't know on a forum whether someone is a real game developer or some 14 year old kid who knows how to type well... Anyone can bluff...

I have proof from an official source... If u ever read the gamepro magazine with the spider man cover(# 189) It has a preview of star wars battlefront. In that preview it mentions levels, one of which it Kashyyk!

I rest my case.

I hope I saved time for u ppl answering questions thank you for doing so. I've read the whole post up to here.

Archived