Home

T7nowhere's WIP

T7nowhere

Originally posted by Darth Melignous

Looks good T7 ;) It's hard to get facial hair to look good on characters faces or to look real and not out of place. Did a good job.

heh, your telling me. I had to learn how to make a couple new brushes to get it the way I wanted it to look. I had no idea that was possible until the other day. :)

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by T7nowhere

heh, your telling me. I had to learn how to make a couple new brushes to get it the way I wanted it to look. I had no idea that was possible until the other day. :)

That's what I love about using Pshop. Use it for 10 yrs and your still learning something new every day ;) .

Hey Folks, ok I'm Done Taking a break from working on USM and I'll be getting back to that , But in the 3days that I took off from working on it I went back to what like doing most. ;) Modeling!

This first one is a Fix to Luxa. I THink most people noticed that she had a teeth problem, as it turns out there were 4 of that heads mesh's had PFHA01.tga applied to them. I can understand how it got missed when the model was ported and the new texture applied but ,OE or LA should have caught it :rolleyes: (but we won't go into that ;) )

Remapped Teeth + tongue + Right Eyelid

Download the fixed model here.

ALso here is another New Edited head i'm working on. it was based off of Dopaks head. in the screen is the original head and 2 Skin variations I made.

The major changes I made was Raising the cheeks and Nose, Also adjusted the pony tail so that it looks more natural. Its not a huge change but he looks a bit different that Dopak.

Screen shot of new head.

I also to compliment my break from sabers ;) I made 3 new Blasters. None of them skinned yet Just raw models. :)

This first one is a Blaster pistol High poly but IMO it just looks very cool (i'll probably reduce the poly count before I release it) ;)

Blaster Pistol

upgrade screen

This next one I made to Replace the Disrupter Rifle sinse I have seen that used by many npc's in the game.

Disrupter Rifle

And the last one for now is a Going to be a Repeating Blaster Rifle. I'm not sure about the scope So that will most likely be changed.

Repeating Blaster Rifle

Ok thats all :D

T7nowhere,

Outstanding stuff, trully great work, nice fix on Luxa and I like the changes to Dopak's head.

IMHO... the blaster pistol model is my favorite, I agree with you it looks totally wicked... lol, I also like the repeating blaster rifle, very nice work... A+ lol

Mav

You're gonna put me out of business. :(

Lol. :D

Nice work T7, if you weren't so sick of the USM, I'd ask you to consider a UGm type thing (Though I have talked to ChAiNz, so...)

Oh, and can I ask how you made the "cuts" on the end of the pistol and disruptor model barrels? Without making them look crappy or unrealistic like mine have turned out?

One word "Booleans". :) It was one of the first things that I learned from svösh. basicaly what a Boolean operation does is remove the polys from one object that is intersecting another.

Here is a great tutorial that will explain all that you need to know about booleans and much Better than I could ;)http://www.cglearn.com/tutorials/max3/07_boolean.html

A very powerful tool but it can quikly lead to high poly models ;)

Just looking at that tutorial puts a smile on my face, that opens up so many more possibilities for me. :D Not to mention the quality of my models will improve a lot. Thanks a bunch T7. :)

Edit: I guess I should ask, does GMax allow use of booleans? As far as I know, svosh uses 3dsMax, I don't know what you use, but I don't see a boolean option on GMax. I'm probably just not looking hard enough.

Edit Again: Found it! It's under

Create > Geometry > Compound Objects

for anyone wondering.

Last Edit: Tried it out, that is cool. :D I recommend using booleans on any model now lol.

• 3 weeks later...

where will ULM be available for download when it is ready?? I realize it may still be some time before it comes out and I am not asking for a release date but I would like to have a one sight that I could check to see if it has been released yet instead of searching through 30.

Hey T7,

Great News on both USM and ZFG Mark 2 (Zabrak Field Goggles Mark II)

Cant Wait to have both of them, USM will obviasly make a PERFECT addition to my Override Folder, which might i add is GROWING to be like my KotOR I Override Folder, near 1000 + files ;) and Boa-Dur can Finally wear something thats actually intended for him!!!

Again, Astonishing job on both Projects (that goes out to the other USM modders too)

Well Done Lads and Ladys

MattCole

• 3 months later...

Hey guys its been a while since I've posted any WIP, I have been working on a few mods, but I'm not ready to talk about those yet. However if you want you can browse my TLS WIP gallery http://gallery147203.fotopic.net/c455948.html

What I do have to show is an update/upgrade for my K1 Revan's Mask Plus + mod. The update will fix a problem with the Darkjedi not spawning after the Leviathan( Script fix courtesy of Darth333. Thanks again :) )

I figured since I was going to upload the new version I may as well make the DL a little more worth while and so I Modeled a new Lightsaber, that you will be able to acquire From the now Correctly spawning DJ.

Quick Render

In-game screens

Archived