Home

Ask Battlefront owners questions about game. [MERGED]

BigWyrm

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by MoonSlasher

If he's a "reviewer" for a magazine, then he needs to post my screen name in the magazine and make me look bad. That's only when I can belive him and he so called full version.

why would he do that. I mean, whywould a magazine care about you?

Also FYI some shops already sell PS2 battlefront in austalia.

Bootleg xbox copy? bootleg from what. From where. From an expo cd?

How the crap do you bootleg an XBox game? Get Gates on the phone Microsoft is being bootlegged. JK. I thought XBox games were encrypted. I remember a story about a bunch of programmers who were from an independant company that tried to break the encryption of an XBox game and could not. However Microsoft could have just used them as a deterant.

The guy never said you couldnt shoot from the bubbles. There are 1 pilot 3 gunners and a transport position. If you dont like that you cant fire while being transported, just do what we do in Desert Combat. Jump into the vechile without taking a position. Just have to be careful when it moves around or youll end up like Padme and fly out.

Originally posted by rut-wa jodar

word is spreading that some gamers in the US already have the PC version, can anyone confirm this ?

If they do, chances are they work for a retail chain, pirated it, or just out right lied about it. What I mean by retail chain is that stores will have and hold it until Tuesday, major chains like Best Buy or Wal Mart. Best Buy says they dont wait for the actual release date, as soon as they get em they sell em.

Ok, I started this thread because I wanted to be helpful and answer any questions that you may have about the game. I did receive a final copy of the game because I have a syndicated video game column with a major newspaper chain. LucasArts had final copies 3 weeks before the release date and wanted my review to coincide with the dvd release.

Two guys have accused me of lying, bootlegging (I would NEVER do that), and generally being full of crap. Well, all that I have to say is compare my answers with the game when it comes out.

Moonslasher, you are just an idiot. Why would I care about you in the least bit, I get free games every week, go to E3 every year, and go to preview events and such. You are just an insignificant worm.

I am not visiting this thread anymore. Thank you to the guys who actually appreciated my efforts. Screw you guys who think that you know everything.

Moonslasher and everyone else, enough of the acusations. If you think BigWyrm is not telling the full truth, ignore the thread. Anyone who harasses him again will have their post deleted without notice.

Of course, if he doesn't come back, there's no need for the thread now is there?

Originally posted by Revlt Coranier

Do the AI bots really have intelligence on par with the average rock (as the IGN review says)?

Another reason why I call them IGNorant. This is probably the most biased thing I've heard. Don't listen to what that review said if you want to keep your sanity. The AI is intelligent and even challenging. It seems the reviewer's intelligence on par with the average rock. He's welcome to his opinion, but does he really have to bluntly show how stupid he along with it?

Originally posted by VegaSoulstar

Allright, what i wish to know is when driving the at-at. can you pivot the head while stomping twards the shield gens, or is the head stuck pointing straight ahead. Making it impossible to swat at the annoying snowspeeders with its mighty chin guns.

Haven't played the game but I'm super sure that you can move the head like in the movie. Kind of like how you can turn the AT-ST's head in the demo.

Archived