Home

Analia

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All I see is cleavage!

@FUU, uh...What happens to us when you do take over.......

More fun for us. Well, maybe they'll turn this place into a female dictatorship...We'll be ruled by females.

Anyway, the sex ratio in this forum is really unbalanced. I compare out situation to China's, where right now, they need 60 million women to compensate for the overwhelming number of men. Of course, the chinese like to drown their baby girls, so they're not doing any good for their society.

Perhaps we'll see a rise in homosexual tendencies. I know I've observed it here at LF :D

@LIAYD: That's wrong....checking out another man's wife for good-ness sakes. :p

@RJM: Don't worry, in the LFN Dominatrix Dictatorship all male slaves will be treated fairly.......unless they have been bad.....mwahhhhhaahahah.

@Prime: That lil one is cute enough to eat. Stay away from anyone making pies.

On topic: I'll see if I can get some pics from haloween this year, hopefully I wont get too tossed to remember.

Fuu

@LIAYD: That's wrong....checking out another man's wife for good-ness sakes. :p

What?! It's not my fault! She was just there! Oh man, Prime is going to kill me...oh well, he must be proud that he married such a beautiful lady :D

(Not trying to do some damage control).

@RJM: Don't worry, in the LFN Dominatrix Dictatorship all male slaves will be treated fairly.......unless they have been bad.....mwahhhhhaahahah.

I like the idea of women in latex suits spanking me and telling me I have been a bad slave and that a deserve a punishment.

I like the idea of women in latex suits spanking me and telling me I have been a bad slave and that a deserve a punishment.

starting in on the a$$kissing already, eh? :D (can't say i disagree with you tho *cough*)

"...and I, for one, welcome our new insect overlords. I'd like to remind them that as a trusted TV personality, I can be helpful in rounding up others to toil in their underground sugar caves..."

Archived