Home

Character models..

Kivan

I was thinking maybe they should add more character models, not classes but models, so you still choose your class, but with a selection of models to choose from? I think this would add more variety to the game, what do you think?

*e.g, you could have a rebel vanguard model for a soldier class*

Oh yea, I think they need to add a normal CIS battledroid equipped with a blaster, not all people like the SBD...

I think it'd be neat if for the Rebels you could choose from different people, in similar uniforms. Like, a female Soldier, or a fat Pilot (Porkins :p)!

Of course all the Imperial (human white males), CIS (droids, duh), and Republic (Jango clones) units would be the same.

Originally posted by TK-8252

I think it'd be neat if for the Rebels you could choose from different people, in similar uniforms. Like, a female Soldier, or a fat Pilot (Porkins :p)!

Of course all the Imperial (human white males), CIS (droids, duh), and Republic (Jango clones) units would be the same.

Somehow I feel this was a console storage limitation. The character models and associated skins multiplied by each faction type would have made storage requirements much higher.

There is still talk of tools being released at some point. So hopefully character types can be addressed.

richcz3

:mad: :mad:hey dogy wats wrong with having black people in the game dam, its only 1 black model in it hell im black,man wat do u have against us black people. u must want the game to have all white people huh?its not rigth.they should just havea custom skin rgb thing.

It looks odd with all Rebel Vanguards black. The Rebel Vanguard is based on the Rebel Fleet Trooper, seen in the beginning of ANH, and all of them were white. Originally they had the Rebel Vanguard white, but I guess they didn't want to look racist (as many people will attempt to "sue" them or some crap).

but damn u can atleast put some black people in it or rgb u guys r actin like u want the whole game with white people.black people like starwars to im a big big fan.all im sayin is they sould make a rgb like a custom skin color thing . u know wat im sayin.dosnt matter wat the movie was based on still have somt black people in it.

Originally posted by mdirt

but damn u can atleast put some black people in it or rgb u guys r actin like u want the whole game with white people.black people like starwars to im a big big fan.all im sayin is they sould make a rgb like a custom skin color thing . u know wat im sayin.dosnt matter wat the movie was based on still have somt black people in it.

omg learn teh engrish spellings.

mdirt please stop using profanity. Some of us (like me) are only 13 and if our parents caught us using fluffy words we would not be the happiest people in the world. Also some of us (like me) are Christians and those colorful words go against all we stand for. Plus we are not dissing blacks by any means. I have friends who are black to and I'm not dissing them. Just learn to simmer down AND FOR HEAVENS SAKES WATCH YOUR MOUTH :p

Originally posted by mdirt

micah im sry ok?

do u have battlefront ?

wen i get it then one day we can team up?

buy the way on every game with vehicles im a great pilot.

im the best.

maybe we can meet some were wen i get the game in a few days?

it's ok :D

no i don't have battle front yet. I played it at a friends house for X-Box and it was a blast though. Never forget the day when i took down my first AT-AT

Don't worry Mdirt i just get riled about those things its no prblem with me! I don't know you and your still me friend! Just don't swear. Being a pasters kid i get riled and my mouth thinks faster than my brain.

On Topic.........

I wouldn't like people changing their skin everytime they respawn all the time you would have two people playing while everyone else is changing there skin tone, glove, eye color, gender etc.

OMG thats the 2nd reason that i like SW for is it's got British, Yanks, Aussies and Quiwies and Black and White ppl in it. LANDO CALRISSIAN is awsum so cool!!!

A very multicultural fantastic series that i will neva stop loving!!!

its also got Asian ppl!!!

and Aliens!!!!

Archived