Home

El Presidente

Lieutenant_kettch

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Lieutenant_kettch

saying the terrorist could just blow the whole place up or shoot the lock in is like saying fire drills are useless, because leaving the building won't help if there is a fire in the outside grounds, etc.

but see with fire drills the whole point is to know how to evacuate the building, when in a real fire, once out the building you leave the grounds.

*has been in a real school fire once, was not pretty*

Originally posted by PvtParts

What do you suggest? That we stop all the terror alerts and drills and forget the terrorists are out there? The world's always has been a dangerous place. Many Americans have forgotten that. I'd rather be ready then unprepared.

I haven't, but I hate this crappy false sense of security. The terror alerts and drills are absolute bull****. So yes, I say stop them.

There was a TV programme on last night (England) that clealry showed a dozen or so americans not being able to point out either Iraq, Afghanistan or Britain on a giant world map. No wonder you vote for Bush, with propaganda spillling from Radio statons and Fox :[

I feel sorry for you, and thats bad because we habe to deal with the English version of Bush, Blair. :(

I suppose though, when you have near 200mn people living there your bound to get a nice load of idiot Charlton Heston fans.

My $00.02

Originally posted by dabe

There was a TV programme on last night (England) that clealry showed a dozen or so americans not being able to point out either Iraq, Afghanistan or Britain on a giant world map. No wonder you vote for Bush, with propaganda spillling from Radio statons and Fox :[

We are'nt all stupid like that.

I feel sorry for you, and thats bad because we habe to deal with the English version of Bush, Blair. :(

Hes more like :rolleyes: Clinton than bush.

It is something that comes with time (and age :D ).

When you've put in as many posts as Lynk, you'll have certain "priviliges", Mod or no Mod.

It's just something we do not encurage, especially in a posters "younger" years. ;)

Particulary in the beginning it is generally frouned upon, and even more so if it is constantly oneliners and not much content in it.

Basically, we know you by the that time. We know what you're good for. But if a thread turns out to just oneliners, everyone get's a small whack over the fingers. :D

Archived