Home

Just a little longer (election day)

IG-64

I'm tired of both candidates, and i'm tired of this two party system where we're forced to vote for one of the two idiots or we're "wasting our vote"

If people would stop thinking that they were wasting their vote and get out there and vote third party things would have to change.

I'm probably voting for Kerry today, just because I want Bush out of office, but I really might vote Michael Badnarik, because he seems to be an actually decent candidate. :dozey:

Edit - Luke Katarn, you STOP insulting Kerry supporters NOW.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if you can't vote, your opinion does nothing. XD

I'm gonna go vote for Bush.

name one thing bush has done right?

He's responsible for liberating 25 million people from Saddam, and putting an end to the Al Qaeda in Afghanistan. We're still screwed no matter who wins the election though. I'd prefer Bush to Kerry because Bush is realistic.

Originally posted by LukeKatarn

COME ONE PEOPLE! KERRY SUX! ANTI HOME SCHOOL! PRO ABORTION! IT'S DISQUSTING! ALL OF YOU WHO VOTE KERRY ARE SICK! All the people who were homeschooled most likely WILL be voteing for bush since he's PRO homeschool. Everyone who hates abortion ((ME! IT'S MURDER)) is Bush, everyone agenst gay marraige, BUSH! ((I don't have anything agenst them, it's just that god created marraige for man and woman, not man and man, or woman and woman.))

anyone get the sense he might be homeschooled? :D

Of course, if people were educated with other people they might get exposed to varied viewpoints and be able to make up their own minds about things, heck, they might even meet a few wierdos like gays before they make decisions about them. We wouldn't want that though would we...

--------------------------

Anyway, the preliminary results are in:

http://www.theonion.com/election2004/images/national_outlook_map6.gif

Originally posted by Alegis

"ALL OF YOU WHO VOTE KERRY ARE SICK! "

I LIKE INSULTING IN CAPS TOO AND DENY THAT AFTERWARDS!!!!!11

If I were old enough *sigh* i'd vote for kerry (I aint anti-bush, just for other reasons...)

I hope i can follow the end on CNN

:)

That is less of an insult, and more of a trueth. All people who do abortion are SICK! It's murder, and should be OUTLAWED! Even though I'm not old enough to vote, I have to go with Bush. If Kerry wins, I HAVE TO GO TO A PUBLIC/PRIVATE SCHOOL! I LIKE HOMESCHOOLING! DON'T LET HIM BECOME A PRESIDENT!:D

odd then that abortion is legal in most "civilised" western countries in the world (europe, scandanavian, uk, usa (b4 bush at least), etc... ) and is mostly supported by doctors and other people who are generally considered among the older, wiser and more compassionate sections of our societies...

but then i guess they weren't brought up being brainwashed by their parents views and without being exposed to any impartial or wider views....

it is a little worrying to discover that 90% of the carers in western society are SICK!!! SOmehoe i think they do more to help people over their lives than the anti-abortion nuts do...

Originally posted by Rogue15

He's responsible for liberating 25 million people from Saddam, and putting an end to the Al Qaeda in Afghanistan.

• Bush ignored Intelliegence reports about possible terrorist attacks before 9/11.
  • Bush turns out several trillion surplus into a 7 trillion debt.
  • Bush anal raped foriegn relations when he said we didn't need the other countries to invade Iraq.
  • He invaded Iraw for the wrong reason.
  • He was wrong about WMD.
  • He's giving more money to the rich.

That's all I could remember of the top of my head.

1 < 6

I'm gonna go vote for Bush.

name one thing bush has done right?

He's responsible for liberating 25 million people from Saddam, and putting an end to the Al Qaeda in Afghanistan. We're still screwed no matter who wins the election though. I'd prefer Bush to Kerry because Bush is realistic.

i'd like to know why we were in Iraq, the inpectors said there were NO weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, Bush went to war anyway, taking attention OFF of Osama Bin Laden(Who did cause 9/11), then when we caught Saddam, he even said he had none.

;)

I think Bush thought there were weapons, they were just hidden. And the reason why Bush went to Iraq was to save all the Iraqis, in my opinion. And Star Wars Phreak, if Bush went for the wrong reason, then what WAS the right reason? NOTHING ELSE! Maybe he wanted to save Iraqis and/or see if there were HIDDEN weapons.

That is less of an insult, and more of a trueth. All people who do abortion are SICK! It's murder, and should be OUTLAWED! Even though I'm not old enough to vote, I have to go with Bush. If Kerry wins, I HAVE TO GO TO A PUBLIC/PRIVATE SCHOOL! I LIKE HOMESCHOOLING! DON'T LET HIM BECOME A PRESIDENT!:D

trust me. Your older self is cursing you for not going to a public school. private schools suck I was at one 2nd through 6th grade, then was homeschooled the rest of the way...i missed out on alot..and i don't have any friends because of it. a high school diploma>GED. at least when you go looking for a job in the armed forces. =\ ah but if it makes you happy, keep being homeschooled...it'll just be awkward later on in life when you get a job and can't relate to anybody you work with.

I already voted for Bush so there's no going back. :cool:

looky here, bush never himself said the were WMDs in Iraq, his advisors said there were WMDs in Iraq, don't get mad at Bush for listening to his advisors. If he hadn't listened, and there were WMDs, we would have been angry with him... so he had a decision to make, eithere he could ignore his advisors and potentially have Iraq have WMDs, or he could listen to them, and potentially not have them in Iraq... i think he made the wiser choice, instead of risking millions of lives, he risked the lives of our soldiers, which is what they signed up to do.. when you join the armed forces, you know you may be called upon to protect your country from a threat, even if sometimes that threat doesn't turn out to be real, they protect us from the possibility of a threat, and that is what matters.. so none of this is Bushes fault, he simply acted in the best interest of everyone

ah but if it makes you happy, keep being homeschooled...it'll just be awkward later on in life when you get a job and can't relate to anybody you work with.
Wrong. Two of my sisters were homeschooled for several years, it didn't turn them into social misfits, they're fine.

Maybe you were always going to end up the way you are now. ;)

I think Bush thought there were weapons, they were just hidden. And the reason why Bush went to Iraq was to save all the Iraqis, in my opinion. And Star Wars Phreak, if Bush went for the wrong reason, then what WAS the right reason? NOTHING ELSE! Maybe he wanted to save Iraqis and/or see if there were HIDDEN weapons.

The reason we went to Iraq in the first place was because Bush said there were weapons of mass destruction. The Troops have not found any. If he wanted to save the Iraqi and steal their oil, he could have said so. If he did, the war would most likely have not worked due to people not wanting to get invovled for such a reason. Instead, Bush decides to lie and make us afraid of WMDs to get us to invade Iraq.

Originally posted by Lieutenant_kettch

looky here, bush never himself said the were WMDs in Iraq, his advisors said there were WMDs in Iraq, don't get mad at Bush for listening to his advisors. If he hadn't listened, and there were WMDs, we would have been angry with him... so he had a decision to make, eithere he could ignore his advisors and potentially have Iraq have WMDs, or he could listen to them, and potentially not have them in Iraq... i think he made the wiser choice, instead of risking millions of lives, he risked the lives of our soldiers, which is what they signed up to do.. when you join the armed forces, you know you may be called upon to protect your country from a threat, even if sometimes that threat doesn't turn out to be real, they protect us from the possibility of a threat, and that is what matters.. so none of this is Bushes fault, he simply acted in the best interest of everyone

It came from Bush's mouth. He had the power to go to war, not his advisors. And he believed his advisors. It may be the advisor's fault, but Bush went along with it, it is his fault as well. I have still not heard Bush say he was wrong about the WMDs. Which his advisors and Bush were wrong about.

Saying it's not Bush's fault listening to his advisors is like saying it's not wrong for the Mob to whack you. The Don was just listening to his advisors. He's not wrong!

yes, he had the power to go to war, and yes, it's his fault for listening to his advisors, but it isn't his fault that his advisors were wrong, i would much rather have him do what he did, than have had him not listen to his advisor and end up with them being right, sure, hindsight is 20/20, but he made the best of the situation he was in. if you were a military leader, and almost all of your advisors told you that they thought some country in the world may have WMDs, would you listen to them and take action because they may be right, or would you do nothing because they may be wrong

Originally posted by Lieutenant_kettch

gee, niner, seems to me like you are cranky, some people don't visit certain forums, so each thread in a different forum gets different audiences, as evidenced by the vast number of posts on each thread...seems like it's ok to me

I'm just tired of seeing these threads everywhere. If you want to debate Bush and Kerry's pros and cons, you do that in the Senate Chambers, where you're supposed to. Talk about the election itself here, not which candidates sucks the least.

Archived