Home

When will you get the game?

starmark2k

when will you get KOTOR and on what platform?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. when will you get KOTOR and on what platform?

• Own X-Box in North America get it on 6/12
    • Own X-Box in North America get it after 6/12
    • Own X-Box outside North America get it on 10/2
    • Own X-Box outside North America get it after 10/2
    • Own PC inside North America get it on 10/2
    • Own PC inside North America get it after 10/2
    • Own PC outside North America get it on 10/2
    • Own PC outside North America get it after 10/2

and what console will you get it on. sorry if this has been done before.

as far as i know the dates are right but if they are wrong imaging the right date and answer.

[edit] according to the UK game shop website, the UK X-box version also comes out in december (no exact date given). However they have gotten dates wrong before (known by personal experiance).

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by FiEND_138

FEB. ASAP.

Same here! :D

[scheming]

If I get an XBox and then Rent TSL I could then play through, then return the XBox back to the store... yeah... I know that sounds crazy... so crazy it just might work! :D

[/scheming]

*Curses the XBox!* :fist:

^^

Yeah, I was thinking about doing something similar except renting the system & the game. Then I'd get addicted to TSL, end up renting the gear on a weekly basis, & end up playing into Emperor Gates' trap & buying the whole thing & thats just something I can NOT do.

So I wait............................

*Curses XBox* :fist:

this is going to sound really weird, but i'm probably going to do what i do with every game that comes out, and thats to wait a couple of days for all the reviews to come out.

its not that i don't trust OE, its just what i do with every game, including half-life 2, which i finally bought yesterday. to be honest, its saved me lots of money in the past. :)

Originally posted by stingerhs

this is going to sound really weird, but i'm probably going to do what i do with every game that comes out, and thats to wait a couple of days for all the reviews to come out.

its not that i don't trust OE, its just what i do with every game, including half-life 2, which i finally bought yesterday. to be honest, its saved me lots of money in the past. :)

A mate of mine does a similar thing he waits for me to bye the game. about a week after i got it he barges into my apartment and starts playing it (this does @*&£ me off). and if he likes it he goes and buys it. he allways trys to persuade me to bye games he wants but i don't.

Archived